Get Your Cock Judged

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We do about 5 cocks a week there are about 5- 10, and there are 50ish cocks waiting

LOVE it..almost like a disposable object

Be NICE if we could unscrew them and replace them with a different variety/model .. color even'
enz

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We do about 5 cocks a week there are about 5- 10, and there are 50ish cocks waiting

LOVE it..almost like a disposable object

Be NICE if we could unscrew them and replace them with a different variety/model .. color even'
enz

Well you got a different color with my submission. Hopefully that can knock me to the front of the line ;)

GrowingLonger

Just Browsing
Media
I'd love to be judged. Brand new on the site, I've never even measured my girth and I'm not sure if I'd really be considered big, but curious to hear what you think. Thanks!

Attachments

cockaholic75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well 90 cocks to review, so if you are in the list don't be impatient, we do 5 cocks a week for review.

I would say to you GL, to give an idea for the other guys waiting. Your cock is fine in real life I'm sure ...................... but very, very, very disappointing for being on here, I would say it is an average cock and a banana one to boot, so 5 - 5.5 out of 10, in my boat anyway !!!

Growing longer, sorry but there are far better cocks on my site and here, so soz but what did you expect (nice bod btw)?

Last edited:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well 90 cocks to review, so if you are in the list don't be impatient, we do 5 cocks a week for review.

I would say to you GL, to give an idea for the other guys waiting. Your cock is fine in real life I'm sure ...................... but very, very, very disappointing for being on here, I would say it is an average cock and a banana one to boot, so 5 - 5.5 out of 10, in my boat anyway !!!

Growing longer, sorry but there are far better cocks on my site and here, so soz but what did you expect (nice bod btw)?

ouch