Get your own fucking sandwich!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I think I got. You have a sandwich and you dont want to share it. It is sooooo good that you are very protective of it.

I took this as:
Husband: "Honey, can you please make me a sandwich?"
Typical politically minded misguided American Wife: "Get your own fucking sandwich!"

My bad!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hickboy and Manlybanisters sitting on a tree,
L-P-S-G-i-n-g,
First comes the sandwich,
Then comes marriage,
then comes Wish with the annullment papers.

Ok, so it doesnt rhyme. But its still cute.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Fucking charming - If that was a joke it would rely on you knowing me and me knowing you were joking - as per Davey's post above. But I don't know you from Adam, you come on this thread with all sorts of bizarre assumptions about who I am and what I'm saying and then you basically tell me you hope my relationship fails.

What the fuck have I done to you? Did we have a disagreement in a thread that I've forgotten about, or something?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucking charming - If that was a joke it would rely on you knowing me and me knowing you were joking - as per Davey's post above. But I don't know you from Adam, you come on this thread with all sorts of bizarre assumptions about who I am and what I'm saying and then you basically tell me you hope my relationship fails.

What the fuck have I done to you? Did we have a disagreement in a thread that I've forgotten about, or something?
Whoa!!!
Kick back baby. Of course I am joking. I dont know you. I know of you from reading posts. From just reading this thread alone, I could tell that there is something going on between you and Hickboy. Whether its all inside jokes or the like, anyone reading this could clearly see this. And just like in elementary school, or grade school, when kids find out about stuff like that, they sing the chant. Geez. My chant sums up a recap of what has been posted. The sandwich, Hickboy wanting to marry you, the playful banter between the two of you, and my misinterpertation of the whole thing.

Now the fact that this has hit a nerve with you makes this whole thing a lot more interesting. There is more than meets the eye. I stepped on to something deep and personal without realizing it. My apologies if I did. But then again, you started this thread.

Again, I thought this was something else, as I have already explained in a previous post but I corrected myself. But I am making you uncomfortable. So I will let you eat your sandwich in peace. Read you later.