Gettin a bra off

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Im a bit of a rookie but I was doin something the other day. I felt like an idiot not being able to get this girls bra off. Any tips to get it off? I was trying to unclip it from behind.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a bit of a rookie but I was doin something the other day. I felt like an idiot not being able to get this girls bra off. Any tips to get it off? I was trying to unclip it from behind.

I thought they taught that to all guys in the 8th grade? :tongue: j/k

Here you go, How to Take Off a Bra :biggrin1: Have fun! :cool:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Massage her shoulders, turn her around,push her hair out of the way ,start kissing her neck, back,shoulder blades and ta da her hooks are right in front of you! Bonus is ,that if you want to fuck her in the ass or doggie style then your already half there.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What has worked for most of my exes is to pull the straps off my shoulders, pull the cups down my ribcage then become so consumed with paying attention to my breasts that they ignore the bra entirely.

Eventually (If I'm not completely consumed by sensation as well) I'll get annoyed with it's presence and remove it myself.

This may not be the most suave method but on the other hand sexy doesn't mean being able to remove her bra faster than she could herself.

Would you rather come across as an over-practiced Don Juan or do you want her to feel like you're so hot for her that the finer points of womens undergarment fasteners have deserted you?

*Note - Don't ever try to yank it over her head.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What has worked for most of my exes is to pull the straps off my shoulders, pull the cups down my ribcage then become so consumed with paying attention to my breasts that they ignore the bra entirely.

Eventually (If I'm not completely consumed by sensation as well) I'll get annoyed with it's presence and remove it myself.

This may not be the most suave method but on the other hand sexy doesn't mean being able to remove her bra faster than she could herself.

Would you rather come across as an over-practiced Don Juan or do you want her to feel like you're so hot for her that the finer points of womens undergarment fasteners have deserted you?
But don't wind up scratching her up either,don!
Try to not cum after three strokes!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've never had this problem. a few girls i've been with have actually been amazed. i usually go for it, and pre-empting my attempts they try to reach back to do it FOR me...but before they can even get their hands back there, i'm done. i've never seen what the difficulty is. you're just unhooking a pair of snaps. from all the horror stories i'd heard, i'd assume there was going to be some elaborate contraption back there.

hold the side with the fasteners steady, then take the side with the hooks in your other hand, push toward the middle and voila...hooks are loose. easy as pie. but better than pie because you get breasts instead. :-D