Gettin a stiffy in the gym

D_Layme Ducque

1st Like
Media
Hi guys. Just a few questions. I was in the gym the other day and afterwards in the shower i was washing the crown jewels and started to get aroused. I only got a half erection at most but it made me feel very self conscious. Im not ashamed of my body at all but i dont think the mens locker room is the right place to show off my erection. Has this happened to anyone else? Or have you seen it happen to others? And how did you react?

Ric1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that happened to me not at a gym I was 14 at school doing a school production it was I spotted it quicly my head had poked though the leg of my boxers and pulled my boxers down to cover it and quicly put some trowsers this was before I was on stage.

D_Layme Ducque

1st Like
Media
Fair enough. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind bein naked, in fact i quite enjoy it. And i definitely dont mind showing off my erection, i cam here all the time. I guess its just that its a small town, and i dont want to be known as the guy who gets a hard on in the male locker rooms. I know its only natural, but ive never seen anyone else get a boner in the gym. Im not hung up on it, its just something that happened to me and i wondered if it had ever happened to anyone else.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Goodtimeguy ... it's happened to me; it's happened to just about anyone who works out regularly. The more used to the place you go you get, the less it will happen, 'cause it'll just be more routine. Nobody gets upset about random stiffies in the locker room shower, unless you use it to act inappropriately (which I don't think you'll do).

One other thought ... would the rest of you agree or disagree? Guys remember the other guys in the locker room who have big cocks ... they don't necessarily remember the guys with hard cocks.

Last edited:

mydangler

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have no problems strutting around the changing rooms either with it all swinging loose but I have popped a boner in the gym showers a few times and the harder you try to ignore it and pretend everything is normal the harder it gets. Eventually it just fades away. I wouldn't stand around long enough for anyone to make it awkward but there's other guys from my work at the same gym and I'd be totally embarrassed if they seen it happen.

I went to the shower one day after a work out and there was this young guy, I'm sure he was a student but he was 100% hard. I did feel pretty sorry for him cos there was no hiding it, but I'm just glad I didn't get one that time.

No man can really control when they get a stiffy so it's pretty normal for it to pop up now and then. It's a different matter if you were to walk into the showers and someone was standing there jerking off, not the kind of thing you want to see at the gym!

The older I get the less frequently it happens, thank God!