Gettin girl to enjoy anal?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
My girl lets me do anything I want even anal. I find it somewhat erotic and have the urge to do it sometimes. She doesn't like it and claims to get zero pleasure from it. I would like her to get something out of it. I always use lube and some preperation with fingering to make sure my dick doesn't rip her apart, i got 6 inch girth.

Any tips?

Driver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The real pleasure of anal sex is the prostate gland getting massaged.

Girls don't have a prostate gland.

D

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Women do have something akin to the prostate called the A-spot, AFE spot or anterior fornix erogenous zone. Sometimes it is called the female degenerated prostate. In my experience it is what makes anal stim enjoyable for me.

You could try stimulating her clit from behind as you are penetrating her anally. Dunno if you have tried that yet, but it is worth a shot.

D

deleted356736

The women who I had anal sex with and who enjoyed it were the ones who derived an erotic pleasure from the act. The thought of having anal sex with someone, especially someone large, caused a high degree of arousal. My first time, it was also my first time to be part of a woman ejaculating, showing how aroused she was. The other time was even hotter, way, way hot.

The most powerful sex organ is the mind, after all.

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you could try rimming her and some gentle ass play with a small butt plug. Or find a guy with a small dick to do her first.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are lucky that your lady has let you try anal. In our experience it takes awhile for my wife to be relaxed enough to take me. She dilates her ass before we start, we use plenty of lubrication and patience. She will sometimes ask me to pull out and relube or put more lube on without pulling out, sometimes she clamps her muscles around my penis three times which sometimes helps her to relax and take more of me. Dilation, lube, patience, lube and vibration will help and STOP! means STOP! as well as PULL OUT! means PULL OUT!

She says: "When it feels good, it feels really good." You might be able to imagine what it is like for her when it doesn't feel good.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
She just happened to be craving it today so we tried it again and she loved it. She just decided to give it up and take whatever i threw at her, stretched her out, lubed her up and went to town.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Try doing it in another position other than doggy. Most girls I have anal with enjoy it when I am on my back, they are on their back and that way my cock hits a different angle. Some girls even have g-spot orgasms this way.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My girl lets me do anything I want even anal. I find it somewhat erotic and have the urge to do it sometimes. She doesn't like it and claims to get zero pleasure from it. I would like her to get something out of it. I always use lube and some preperation with fingering to make sure my dick doesn't rip her apart, i got 6 inch girth.

Any tips?
Maybe let her watch a DVD of some good anal with a woman or even letting her watch a guy take it too to show her how good it feels to some people.

AssholeGaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm batting a thousand for getting regular anal from every long term girlfriend and my wife. IMHO, anal is all about psychology, not just in order to get it, but for you to enjoy it, etc. For better or worse, i'm addicted to ass, and it's just a non-negotiable.

I won't go into my long thought out theories, but here's my advice:

1. Tons of Oral! Go down on her for half an hour ahead of time. If you aren't good, get good. If you're going to be banging her backdoor you owe her some real orgasms. During the oral always include some rimming, fingering her ass, etc. The goal (aside from her immediate pleasure) is to associate good feelings with ass play.

2. To go along with #1, praise her ass! Hopefully she has a sexy ass and this will be easy for you! Don't lie though - if its not what 'society' considers sexy (either applebottom, big and round or firm and petite) you need to find a particular pose, clothing, position that looks hot, and make sure you let her know! Girls have all kinds of hangups about their bodies and doubly so for the butt, especially if you are getting in there!

3. When want to do the deed, make sure she is ready, but don't make it clinical! It's not a pelvic exam, its sex. If you've been going down on her and rimming properly you should already have it well lubed up. If u need more, discreetly lube your cock, not her ass.

Now, when its time to penetrate, make it URGENT but CONTROLLED. What do I mean?

Your urgency should turn her on. You are fucking HER in the ass, not fucking an ass attached to her. You want her, you are going to take her, and she should know it. It's not about force or power or 'roughness', its about passion. Your grip on her arms should be stronger, your kisses more intense, your bodies should be pushed together tightly. Grab her hair, squeeze her tits, etc. The goal isn't pain or control, its expression of animal attraction.

Imagine you are shooting a love scene for a movie, you want it to look like you are all over her, and when you penetrate, everything except your cock should give the impression you just slammed it in. OF course, you are in complete control and your cock is moving in as slowly as needed.

If you're doing it right, at this point you might only have the tip in, but all the rest of your action makes her think "WOW HE IS SLAMMING ME SO HARD... AND IM TAKING IT! IM THE BEST FUCK EVER!"

When you are all the way in, use your mouth and both hands to stimulate as many erogoneous zones as you can, and when you start really fucking, rub her clit just how she likes.

Grunt, groan, yell, shout, scream, wimper, shake, scratch, bite... ham it up (try not to laugh) all the while being very careful! When you are finished, go right back to praising her and lots of cuddling!

You mentioned she lets you do anything sexually, I might ask... how submissive is she? IF there is not already a dominant/submissive or sadomasochist aspect to your sex life, this might be the place to introduce it.

She may never really ENJOY it directly, but she can enjoy that she is able to make you feel so good. She can feel proud at taking it, turning you on so much, how tight she is, etc. The brain is the real sex organ. Really think about why you like fucking her ass, and a lot of the reasons have nothing to do with the physical act itself.

Oops longer than i thought! Well I hope it's helpful.

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude i've had butsex with 2 chicks and they both squealed like piggies in pain. even after loosing it up a little... but my ass if i was about to stop lol. i love buttsex... no one wants to do it though :(

if ya are tallented once you get past the pain they might not mind. never had one long enough to do that too. neither one of them were girlfriends either... my g/f's think i'm disgusting for wanting to do it. well lets just say i stopped giving them the best head they've ever had and ever will have for the rest of their life. skanks!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have her take a fleet...then a 2quart enema,then another 2 quart for
a full deep cleansing.

start with smaller anal beads....then look for ass toys with texture,
bumps and ribbed, stuff like that...it is really uncomfortable,do not move it alot,then when you place a larger smooth toy in her ass
(belladonna evil pink series butt plugs)
she will REALLY dig it.

try fingering her ass with a latex glove on
she may be paranoid of germs and that
in itself is a turn off.the glove makes for quick easy clean up.

also,have a specific towel for your ASS toys,seperate from your
usual "sex towel" to keep the bacteria away from her pussy,
yeast infections and UTI's are more likely once you play with the ass.
wash everything good with anti-bacterial soap
and hot water,ass well.:wink: