Gettin penis out at party...

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ok! So not long back I am at this party and some guy is braggin that he is "hung". Nobody is believin him so he is drunk and just gets it out! Its a fair size (looked semi hard) and people are like "omg that's big" etc. Has this ever happened to you or have you seen this? ''Kinda tempted me to join in hahahaha. What happened?

Reactions: Schillerr

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's totally happened with me, but always during parties at home. It happened so much at one point that my close friends were totally used to it. It would start with "I don't believe you're going commando" and finish with "I don't believe big guys go commando."

You have to prove them wrong. ;)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew a guy who would get his cock out often. I've heard he would even play slot fruit machines/gambling machines with his cock.

I wouldn't have said he was all that big...pretty similar to my cock, at least flaccid (never saw him hard)

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah is happened done it myself, usually when a guys been a tit and needs to be put in there place. Or theres girls at the place that know me and been drunk they start to jeer me on to get it out.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know a guy that had a cow costume for halloween...he cut off one of the utters and walked around an ENTIRE PARTY with his dick through where the utter went. I guess he was wondering if anyone would notice, but it was pretty obvious. I think he forgot about it after he was a little buzzed off the mixed drinks

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I knew a guy who would get his cock out often. I've heard he would even play slot fruit machines/gambling machines with his cock.

I wouldn't have said he was all that big...pretty similar to my cock, at least flaccid (never saw him hard)

So that explains why when renovating this old JPM slot, the buttons are crusted up to hell :biggrin1:

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any of you remember 'The Brothers' episode a few years ago where someone announced that (can't remember his name) he had a huge penis? He was teased, begged to the point that he said to them 'ok guys, lets put this to a rest...here it is) and unzipped and pulled it out. Of course on TV they put a block on it. Maybe his name was Ace????

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last month I was visiting San Francisco. One of the gay bars in the Castro has a weekly underwear party where if you strip down to your skivvies and check your clothers you get half price drinks. I had checked my clothes and was in the mens room at the urinal taking a piss when a guy came in an took the spot next to me. He was staring at my dick and
said "is that thing real?" and reached over an grabbed it. We both finished
about the same time and he said "come with me. my friend has to see this." I followed him back to where his goup was sitting in the back of the bar. Turns out he was with a group of 3 girls one of whom was celebrating her 21st birthday They were all pretty drunk. He reached over and pulled my dick out of my skivvies and got a OMG from the girls. The BD girl asked if she could touch it. Of course I said yes. I bought her a BD drink. It was good time that night.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a situation one time in a gay bar in Baltimore. A local television personality walked up to me and demanded in a booming voice that I show him my cock so he could compare....he said he heard I had a big one, too. By this time a crowd was gathering around the television star and I simply declined and walked away! Years later we became friends..but I never did compare with him!:rolleyes:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Totally. I have been to many parties where a guy would whip it out but usually he was drunk and limp. We did have a guy friend though who was reputed to have a huge dick, all of his friends would joke about it. We were at a hotel while on spring vacation (6 of us) and my gf and I were laying on a bed and the subject came up. I said "OK look B--- come over here and show me" and I put my hand out. He just walked over and flopped his dick in my hand. Of course we all laughed hysterically and it was indeed VERY big.
Another time we were over at a friends house and a guy came over. The guys all said he had a huge dick and we said "yeah right, whatever". So this guy whips out his dick and it was seriously one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen. (He was black if that makes any difference) I would honestly guess it was at least 8.5-9". He kinda looked like he'd gotten that reaction a LOT, so to him it was no biggie to just pull it out and show girls.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last month I was visiting San Francisco. One of the gay bars in the Castro has a weekly underwear party where if you strip down to your skivvies and check your clothers you get half price drinks. I had checked my clothes and was in the mens room at the urinal taking a piss when a guy came in an took the spot next to me. He was staring at my dick and
said "is that thing real?" and reached over an grabbed it. We both finished
about the same time and he said "come with me. my friend has to see this." I followed him back to where his goup was sitting in the back of the bar. Turns out he was with a group of 3 girls one of whom was celebrating her 21st birthday They were all pretty drunk. He reached over and pulled my dick out of my skivvies and got a OMG from the girls. The BD girl asked if she could touch it. Of course I said yes. I bought her a BD drink. It was good time that night.

I can see why they wanted to show it to the group..thats a huge dick

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Totally. I have been to many parties where a guy would whip it out but usually he was drunk and limp. We did have a guy friend though who was reputed to have a huge dick, all of his friends would joke about it. We were at a hotel while on spring vacation (6 of us) and my gf and I were laying on a bed and the subject came up. I said "OK look B--- come over here and show me" and I put my hand out. He just walked over and flopped his dick in my hand. Of course we all laughed hysterically and it was indeed VERY big.
Another time we were over at a friends house and a guy came over. The guys all said he had a huge dick and we said "yeah right, whatever". So this guy whips out his dick and it was seriously one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen. (He was black if that makes any difference) I would honestly guess it was at least 8.5-9". He kinda looked like he'd gotten that reaction a LOT, so to him it was no biggie to just pull it out and show girls.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i'm trying to keep a low profile...lol!

HeBop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a couple of guys I know that are always bragging about how big they are. I'm still waiting for them to whip them out and show me. They have both said they would but we are always in public settings when they talk about it. They are both straight and know that I am gay. Funny thing they have shown each other and talk about each others all the time.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
in college i used to do it all the time when intoxicated and hitting on girls. i seemed to think that girls loved heavily intoxicated dudes pulling their wangs out. anyway now i am an adult and don't do that anymore.