Getting a Bi Married Man

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by suprtroopr2006, Sep 28, 2011.

1. suprtroopr2006

Albums:
    First of all there is a guy that comes in my bussiness 3-4 times a week we talk alot and show a mutual interest. But I need to know what I can do or say to break the ice without going to far and outing myself considering hes may not like men. Does anyone have any ideas or what I can say do to get through and be safe about it.

2. hockeysweat

hockeysweat New Member

Albums:
    The eyes are the windows of the soul. Look him in the eye. Does he look back, or does he avert his gaze?

3. suprtroopr2006

Albums:
    He looks back and smiles and speaks. should I try a little harder?

4. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

I'd start by telling him I really enjoy his company, and ask if he'd like to go for a drink. There's a reason they call alcohol "liquid panty remover."

5. suprtroopr2006

Albums:
    Today we started by saying goodmorning to each other then we got to talking about where we both lived, and some prevous jobs we had worked.. does that stand out at all? Also after talking he said it was good talking with me. Plus his face always lights up when he sees me but I never catch him catching me out.

6. DevonTexas

DevonTexas Well-Known Member

Albums:
    tell him to join you for happy hour sometime and leave it at that. :0

7. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

To me, that just sounds like pleasant chit-chat; there's nothing inherently suggestive about it. He may just be a really friendly guy, and he may enjoy your company. That doesn't necessarily mean he's interested in sex. If I'm "interested" in a girl or guy, the first thing I'll usually do is comment/compliment things about their appearance or behavior, and I look for the same thing as an indication that someone is interested in me. If they're interested and they have any moves at all, they'll know to go there.

Draft saved Draft deleted