Getting a Bi Married Man

suprtroopr2006

Experimental Member
Media
First of all there is a guy that comes in my bussiness 3-4 times a week we talk alot and show a mutual interest. But I need to know what I can do or say to break the ice without going to far and outing myself considering hes may not like men. Does anyone have any ideas or what I can say do to get through and be safe about it.

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The eyes are the windows of the soul. Look him in the eye. Does he look back, or does he avert his gaze?

suprtroopr2006

Experimental Member
Media
Today we started by saying goodmorning to each other then we got to talking about where we both lived, and some prevous jobs we had worked.. does that stand out at all? Also after talking he said it was good talking with me. Plus his face always lights up when he sees me but I never catch him catching me out.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
To me, that just sounds like pleasant chit-chat; there's nothing inherently suggestive about it. He may just be a really friendly guy, and he may enjoy your company. That doesn't necessarily mean he's interested in sex. If I'm "interested" in a girl or guy, the first thing I'll usually do is comment/compliment things about their appearance or behavior, and I look for the same thing as an indication that someone is interested in me. If they're interested and they have any moves at all, they'll know to go there.