Getting a blowjob

peter1972

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there any technique for my partner to give me a blowjob without the teeth scraping on my dick? Over eight and a half in girth so getting blown good is nearly impossible. Should I just give up on recieving head all together:mad:

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there any technique for my partner to give me a blowjob without the teeth scraping on my dick? Over eight and a half in girth so getting blown good is nearly impossible. Should I just give up on recieving head all together:mad:

Yeah....and i gotta 13" girth and gotta problems inserting it into an elephant,but i would really love to do an elephant.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

With 8.5" girth you are lucky he even tries to lick the head! Short of dislocating his jaw to accomodate you I have no idea what to tell you. :redface:

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never give up i havent i love rec. a good head job. i have same problem too thick. i always get complaints of lock jaw.... be patient there will be some one who can handle the beast.. it took me years to find the right person and i finally did... tg

smallballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All of you all need to really measure the girth once again. Are all of you studs larger around than a sode can? I thing not! Get real dudes. It's not really that big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B_bforestlake2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just kick her to the curb and find a hotter girl with a bigger mouth. A woman that can fit her whole fist in her mouth. My last girlfriend could fit her fist in her mouth. She loved suckin big dick. That fuckin lil whore!! ;-)

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey Naughty bhoy, RenegadeStorm88 & smallballs you just gotta lighten up. Peter only said that his dick was over 8-1/2 in girth .... he never said anything about INCHES. I've been around a long time and have seen (and played with) a lot of dicks, it's obvious to me that he was talking CENTIMETERS.

Attachments