getting a guy to cumm from a bj

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
The first two women I had dated were unable to get me off from a blow job alone. Then I met this girl my freshman year in college who had me cumming within the first five minutes (no kidding) I told her she was the first girl to be able to do that she smiled and proceeded to make me cum that way the entire semester. She was a virgin at the time.

ladies have you ever dated or gone out with a guy who you were able to cum from a blow job when no other woman had previously?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never dated a guy who admitted he was previously unable to come from a bj. Two took an unusually long time, like 10 minutes, but that could have been due to wearing a condom or nervousness.

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, that's hard to believe but I suppose it's possible. A few times I couldnt cum that way either but usually it was from being ill, too much to drink, or the person gave a really bad bj. Usually I have no problems with it. :smile:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, that's hard to believe but I suppose it's possible. A few times I couldnt cum that way either but usually it was from being ill, too much to drink, or the person gave a really bad bj. Usually I have no problems with it. :smile:
:biggrin1:
I understand being drunk or not feeling well, but what makes a bad bj?
Be descriptive, please. :smile:

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No BJ is a bad BJ, but rarely can I be brought off by a BJ.

It has happened, but only on the occasions that I was so turned on that the sight of a budgerigar swinging on it's perch (back and forth - back and forth) would have brought me off anyway.

In other words - I was in desperate need of a cum.

BJ's are great, but are not actually sex (IMHO).

complectus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:biggrin1:
I understand being drunk or not feeling well, but what makes a bad bj?
Be descriptive, please. :smile:

A bad blowjob is one where the sucker just moves their mouth up & down... it's nice, but it doesn't get me off. You need suction to suck a cock. Various types of hand action can help too.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God I love blowjobs and it doesn't take me a whole afternoon to come. In fact a 3 minute egg timer wouldn't go off before I'm spent.
The only bad blowjob is when a girl takes the word too literally.

itsthesmile

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have found that my boytoy has the best orgasim when I lick and suck his ass along with his mr7 for a total drainage of his balls I will penatrate his asshole

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God I love blowjobs and it doesn't take me a whole afternoon to come. In fact a 3 minute egg timer wouldn't go off before I'm spent.
The only bad blowjob is when a girl takes the word too literally.
My kinda man! Nothing's worse than when a guy pulls out because "you're gonna make me cum". Just cum! :smile:

Usually if I want to make the guy cum fast I either give a lot of frenulum action with ball play (licking, sucking, tickling, rubbing) or surprise him with a long deep throat with ball play.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My kinda man! Nothing's worse than when a guy pulls out because "you're gonna make me cum". Just cum! :smile:

Usually if I want to make the guy cum fast I either give a lot of frenulum action with ball play (licking, sucking, tickling, rubbing) or surprise him with a long deep throat with ball play.

You have guys pull out? They're nuts. :smile:

I love everything you said Kittie. But regarding the ball play, I'm not sure I'd wanna stop to play soccer, the blowjob would be enough for me. :biggrin1:
Ah but seriously, from your description, you are every man's BJ dream. Certainly mine! I'd love to try it out with you on webcams but I fear the screen would get in the way.

I really should be on the stage, lol.

th3on3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by FruitFly

The last time i got a blow job, i had to keep pushing her head down...She kept trying to talk to me.

lmao same thing happened to me! i think she was mad because i was taking so long to cum

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
No, but it's all about a combo of things. Lips, hands, suction and the right amount of pressure. I think it's different for every guy.

There is a skill to a blow job and if you don't get it right for that particular guy then he isn't going to cum for you. This is why you guys need to be verbal (not aggressive) in what you want or what you dont want.

But besides when the guy being drunk, stressed or so forth then ive never had a problem making a guy cum by blowing him.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never been able to cum from a blowjob either. Been close a few times but thats it. Would really love to cum from one where I can tell the person doing it is really into it heh seems a lot of girls just arent though.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With me it's all in the hand twist. I really need that in addition to the up and down sucking. If that's happening, it's only a matter of time and if not, I can't get off at all.