getting a guy to cumm from a bj

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first two women I had dated were unable to get me off from a blow job alone. Then I met this girl my freshman year in college who had me cumming within the first five minutes (no kidding) I told her she was the first girl to be able to do that she smiled and proceeded to make me cum that way the entire semester. She was a virgin at the time.

ladies have you ever dated or gone out with a guy who you were able to cum from a blow job when no other woman had previously?

I don't like to brag, but every guy I've blown has been able to cum from it except one... and I still haven't figured out what was up with that. (I'm still bitter about it... that was 9 years ago, and it was a 45 minute blowjob! What a waste of time.) But many guys I've been with have said they were never able to cum from head. I don't know what I did differently, but it worked. :smile:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have guys pull out? They're nuts. :smile:

I love everything you said Kittie. But regarding the ball play, I'm not sure I'd wanna stop to play soccer, the blowjob would be enough for me. :biggrin1:
Ah but seriously, from your description, you are every man's BJ dream. Certainly mine! I'd love to try it out with you on webcams but I fear the screen would get in the way.

I really should be on the stage, lol.
Yeah I have had someone stop the BJ because he wanted to cum from sex.
Guess he thought a second round was impossible. :rolleyes:

Cam, eh?
I do have one, but am generally not into it because the screen does get in the way. :biggrin1:

I don't like to brag, but every guy I've blown has been able to cum from it except one... and I still haven't figured out what was up with that. (I'm still bitter about it... that was 9 years ago, and it was a 45 minute blowjob! What a waste of time.) But many guys I've been with have said they were never able to cum from head. I don't know what I did differently, but it worked. :smile:
45 minutes?
Very niiice! I give my best 2-20, but rarely more than that unless I am mixing it up and delaying his orgasm to generate a bigger finish.

The one guy I blew for an unusually long time was just beginning antidepressants and had a tough time cumming. Later, he couldn't ejaculate at all.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think having my cock sucked is my favorite thing ever, but I do like to make them last, so a fifteen or twenty minute BJ is usual for me. I definitely need some hand action there too, or the snake will stay hard and not spit!

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an interesting, informative thread.
For the longest time I felt like a total failure at blow jobs. I was only able to get my ex husband off a few times, I thought it was just me not doing it right. It was definitely not from lack of trying either. Now I'm thinking he is one of the guys that really needs the thrusting and penetration to get off. No skull fucking for me!
My few other experiences with giving head I was always able to make them cum so I guess it's just the individual.
Ok I feel better now! Therapy time is over.:biggrin:

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No BJ is a bad BJ, but rarely can I be brought off by a BJ.

It has happened, but only on the occasions that I was so turned on that the sight of a budgerigar swinging on it's perch (back and forth - back and forth) would have brought me off anyway.

In other words - I was in desperate need of a cum.

BJ's are great, but are not actually sex (IMHO).

In fact, the more I think of it, the more I realise that each time I HAVE cum from a BJ, it's been more than passively having my cock sucked.

I've always been in a dominant position, either above and with my knees between her armpits or with the lady lying on her back and having her head resting over the edge of the bed/sofa and myself either knelt or squatting in front of her inverted face. So instead of just being sucked, there's been some gentle fucking motions with my hips making my cock an active participant in the proceedings.

Does that qualify as a BJ or is it a face-fuck?

As regards to cumming, I'd feel crass asking, beforehand, if I they want or will allow me to cum in their mouth - and in my early years I'd always pull out, prior to ejaculating. Nowadays, I just always let my partner know - well in advance - that I'm cumming so they can decide whether to take my sperm into their mouths or not.

If they do, that's great. If they swallow it, even better and I'll happily deep kiss them, if that turns them on (can't ask them to eat what I wouldn't eat myself, given the circumstances).

If they don't want it in their mouth (despite all the pre-cum and cock-lube they've already swallowed), that's cool too, but it's up to them to point my dick where they want me to unload it or end up in need of a hairwash. Not being rude, simply letting them decide.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never CUM from a BJ

The first two women I had dated were unable to get me off from a blow job alone. Then I met this girl my freshman year in college who had me cumming within the first five minutes (no kidding) I told her she was the first girl to be able to do that she smiled and proceeded to make me cum that way the entire semester. She was a virgin at the time.

ladies have you ever dated or gone out with a guy who you were able to cum from a blow job when no other woman had previously?

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
"No BJ is a bad BJ"

I can't agree with that one, some women aren't into it but give you a "I don't really want to do this but I guess I'm supposed to" blowjob, and those really suck (or I mean don't suck).

However, with a good BJ for me its a struggle for me not to come too soon, I have to ask them to slow down so I can enjoy it longer. Its hard for me to imagine not being able to come from a blow job, but I guess everybody is a little different.

My favorite is a nice long 69 session with a big unloading in her mouth at the end right when she starts to come and you can feel her body quiver on top of you while you unload, man I miss doing that, haven't had one in a long while.

The other thing for you givers out there to keep in mind is the best BJ's are the ones you didn't expect to get, either on a first date or in the car or a quickie somewhere out of the ordinary, give those out every once in a while and your partner will love you forever.

My favorite was a first date one on my parent's coach while my parents were upstairs from a sweet young and pretty blue-eyed Irish girl. She was so much fun I wish I would have married her, but I was too young to even think of that seriously at the time.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well guys who have not been able to cum next time ask the chick or dude to roll their toung. i find that when i do that it pushs against the lips and roof of my mouth against there cocks and that usually does the trick and if they are doin that then they r just doin something wrong good luck

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I love giving a blow job, and i wont unless i know im going to be into it, but if the guy starts skull fucking me or trying to force me to go deeper then i want to then i know he only cares if he enjoys it. So from then on i couldn't care if he cums and its basically certain to be a bad blow job

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, but it's all about a combo of things. Lips, hands, suction and the right amount of pressure. I think it's different for every guy.

There is a skill to a blow job and if you don't get it right for that particular guy then he isn't going to cum for you. This is why you guys need to be verbal (not aggressive) in what you want or what you dont want.
Bing bing bing! Each guy is different. What works on one is not necessarily going to work on another. It also involves communication. In much the same way that the woman needs to indicate what moves in vaginal sex work best for her or in being eaten out work for her. If a guy wants more tongue swirl, he needs to say it. If he enjoys scrapers (teeth dragging the shaft) then he needs to voice this desire. Over the years I have given blowjobs to a lot of men. My own method, if I am not told what they want, has produced quick release with some, had other guys taking forever-after a while I'd try a different move, which did not always work either.

As for me being on the receiving end, I've rarely cum through oral. Only a handful of men and a few women have ever brought me off fully. It's not something which I completely enjoy with strangers and for me to cum I need an emotional connection or to keep my mind focussed on only sexual matters. Unfortunately during a blowjob my mind often drifts, which kills the erection.

lars68689

Just Browsing
Media
I've always cum after about 20 min. I am usually lying down and just as I am about to cum, I thrust my hips up and down, almost trying to fuck her face.

I used to get bj's all the time, but my wife doesn't like to give them anymore, saying my cock gives her a sore mouth :(