Getting a massage naked

D_Harry_Ballz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Disclaimer: If you are looking for a happy ending story, move to next thread*

Today was the second time I have ever received a massage, however it was the first time I was completely naked. I have to say the experience fully nude was awkward at first but it was so worth it. (No, no I'm not going to fill anyone's head with fap material about a happy ending that didn't happen).

I'm sure some of you know there are many different types of massages, Swedish, Theraputic, Deep Tissue, etc. Today I decided to go with a theraputic and I must say it was absolute heaven. This woman had magic hands, she made even inch of my body brand new.

On top of that, I was actually quite glad I was nude because it enabled her to go all the way up my inner thighs and dug her elbow into my butt cheek so fierce that it felt euphoric.

It was by far the most intense hour I've had in quite a while. The maseuse was kind, friendly, and took all the the knots out of my back with ease. The total price of the massage was 120 dollars with a 20 dollar tip, but was worth every penny. I plan on going back in 2 weeks once I'm all rested.

Has anyone else gotten a massage totally nude? If so, please share your experiences, minus the smut.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've NEVER, EVER had a massage with clothes on. EVER!! I'm 55 now and had my first "awkward" massage when I was about 30. It was in NYC. I was there on business and the stress of the work assignment was getting to me. I was staying at the Marriott at the Twins and went to the fitness center and asked about massage. The guy was fantastic. I told him I never had a massage before and was honestly frightened by the fact that I would be naked and the possibility of an erection. He said not to worry that it happens from time to time but I would be covered so the chance of being seen was slim to none. Well I didn't get an erection and had a fantastic massage. I try to get one once every few months now and love every experience.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
totally nude is common when i get/give massages in my home, or covering with a bath towel that can be shifted around a bit but still maintain modesty. Unfortunately, in most professional salons full draping is required- and it restricts access. Unbelievable to pay for a massage to put your body into alignment, and then core areas are ignored just because they are "too close to the danger zone".

I will echo your comments about thigh/glute massage work- pressing into the pocket on the side of the glute muscles works the sciatic nerve junction. Massaging the feet and legs is great, but the goal is to get the toxins released and pushed OUT of the body. Stopping at the glutes/inner thigh stops the flow.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
totally nude is common when i get/give massages in my home, or covering with a bath towel that can be shifted around a bit but still maintain modesty. Unfortunately, in most professional salons full draping is required- and it restricts access. Unbelievable to pay for a massage to put your body into alignment, and then core areas are ignored just because they are "too close to the danger zone".

I will echo your comments about thigh/glute massage work- pressing into the pocket on the side of the glute muscles works the sciatic nerve junction. Massaging the feet and legs is great, but the goal is to get the toxins released and pushed OUT of the body. Stopping at the glutes/inner thigh stops the flow.

You give massages? Nice to know.

gieric

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a massage therapist in Oklahoma and it has become par for the course to explain to people that yes they can keep their clothes on but no they will not get the full effect. Around this part of the country you have to deal with peoples personal hangups about being naked and a general sense that there is something inherently sexual about the process of massage. I have given, probably a half dozen massages where the client only took off their shirt and shoes. That being said, I am good at what I do and once I explain that the oil will probably ruin their bra, they take the bra off. And by the time I'm done with their back they are asking me if they should take off their pants... I can give a very good massage, apparently, no matter what the situation. But it is a pleasure, professionally, to come into the room and find the client naked under the sheet. It just makes the massage easier and more pleasurable for the client. For any legitimate therapist a person on the table is essentially a piece of meat to be tenderized, the sooner it gets into the collective conciseness that a legitimate massage is not inherently sexual the better.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to get a massage every two weeks or so. My massage therapist was a skinny white chick named Sarah. She gave the most delicious massages! I never wore any clothing of any kind and it wasn't a big deal. She's seen every bit of me naked without a sheet, and it did nothing to reduce the professional quality of our relationship. She and her husband moved away, and I miss them.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I used to get a massage every two weeks or so. My massage therapist was a skinny white chick named Sarah. She gave the most delicious massages! I never wore any clothing of any kind and it wasn't a big deal. She's seen every bit of me naked without a sheet, and it did nothing to reduce the professional quality of our relationship. She and her husband moved away, and I miss them.

wow so she got see your willy? ever bone?

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For a Swedish/Thai/spa style therapeutic massage, it does help to be without clothes to do the long strokes. I wouldn't say it is necessary, though. The recipient being totally relaxed is most important, and some people are more at ease with some clothes on, and most are more comfortable with draping.

I've had great bodywork completely clothed. I've also had great bodywork without clothes. I've studied massage and bodywork for over 20 years and would say whatever one is most at ease with is most important. There is powerful stuff a skilled therapist can do regardless of the client's preference.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer to be naked getting a massage. You don't get the full benefit of massage with draping because the masseur is taking time dealing with the drape, folding and tucking instead of concentrating 100% on the actual massage.

I usually insist that the masseur be naked also as I feel less vulnerable that way.

D

deleted436524

Whenever I give a massage I'm always naked and I insist the person I'm giving the massage to also be naked.