Getting a one-bedroom apartment just for J/O w/STR8

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has anyone gone as far as convincing a straight friend to get a one-bedroom apartment "because we can't afford anything else" just for the chance to sleep in the same bed??

I would love to give this excuse and share a bed for a year ... then we can each go our merry way ... think of the possibilities ...

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So you technically "sleep together" so to speak .... What kind of stuff goes on??

Do you guys tell others about the arrangement?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you misunderstood...I live by myself, but if I had a roomate and we only had one bedroom, his ass would be on the couch or the floor in another room, and I would be in my bed. There is no way in hell i would ever sleep in the same bed as another man.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Calm down, lucky8. Do I smell a trace of homophobia here? If neither of you were interested in the other, what's the big deal? If you went on a trip with a male friend and there was only one bed, you'd prefer someone sleep on the floor?

Besides, what makes you assume you deserve the bed? Maybe the other guy should have the bed and you should sleep on the floor.

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LOL! I got you now. But I wouldn't be cool with paying half the rent and sleeping on the floor of a small apartment!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Calm down, lucky8. Do I smell a trace of homophobia here? If neither of you were interested in the other, what's the big deal? If you went on a trip with a male friend and there was only one bed, you'd prefer someone sleep on the floor?

Besides, what makes you assume you deserve the bed? Maybe the other guy should have the bed and you should sleep on the floor.

Ya, I'm homophobic and a member of LPSG...

I was speaking as if a friend needed a place to live and I let him stay at my place until he figured it out. I can't really see any other reason why I'd have a one bedroom apartment with another guy. If we were on a trip though, and there's only one bed, I have no problem sleeping on the floor if my friend beats me at rock paper scissors for the bed. It's not really a big deal, as long as I'm inside.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone gone as far as convincing a straight friend to get a one-bedroom apartment "because we can't afford anything else" just for the chance to sleep in the same bed??

I would love to give this excuse and share a bed for a year ... then we can each go our merry way ... think of the possibilities ...

You have to be out of your mind. I don't want to share my bed with a straight guy. That is some awkward shit.

The best part is having a straight roomie. And he has his own room. Then, you could see him bring girls home. Listen to them fuck all night. Then, if you wake up early enough, you may get to see his "morning wood" when he goes to the bathroom. Then, hear them have a quickie, shower, "goo-goo gaa-gaa Hallmark card type romantical conversation" chats over a CINNABON, and FOLGERS instant coffee before they start the day.

Imagine how awkward would that same scenario would be if that was in your only bed. THAT would be awkward.

Addendum: I don't want to jerk off with a straight guy either.

Last edited:

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I have been on trips and slept in the same bed with some of my straight friends. It never was an issue of bring straight or gay. It's about trust.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

All this conniving...can't you find some nice dick attached to someone who'd be interested in sharing it with you willingly?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why would you want to get a 1bedroom apt with a str8 guy if you want to do him? He's straight, unless you plan on growing some boobs and a vagina you're out of his league. You have some issues to work on. You're fixating on him.:dunno:

If you realllly can't afford :rolleyes: to get a 2bedroom there is that nifty uncomfortable thing called a convertible sofa or sofa bed.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't understand the comment "I'd never sleep in the same bed as a guy." If you don't trust someone to sleep in the same bed with them ... especially if it's the only bed...why would you consider living with them knowing that. Or is it you that you do not trust? I'm not trying to be a dick or anything...just curious. Because people can sleep together without doing things other than sleeping....

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not about trust, it's about the fact that I don't like sharing my bed. I'm a light sleeper and can't sleep very well when someone is in my bed, I could barely sleep freshman year of college in my dorm room because my roomate, who was my best friend, snored like a fuckin train. When I used to bring home girls i met at the bar, I could never sleep if they stayed the night, don't know why, I just can't, and the same goes with my gf. If we don't have some exhausting sex before we go to bed, I'm gonna be up all night tossing and turning if she's lying next to me. So it's not about guy, girl, straight, or gay, it's the fact that I can't sleep with other people in my bed, period. It's just how I am and I know I'm not alone on that one.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH ok... from the post, it seemed like you just wouldn't share a bed with a guy... and it seemed more of a homophobia thing like what someone mentioned. NOW that you explained ...it doesn't come off that way. And I do understand and can relate to what you're saying. However, after a while you do get used to it. :) Then you find you cannot sleep well without the other person there. Like when they go away on a trip or something.

milkyca

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All this conniving...can't you find some nice dick attached to someone who'd be interested in sharing it with you willingly?

Best answer so far. Why waste time damaging a relationship with a straight friend when you can find someone's who actually interested in you the way you're interested in them?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya, there's nothing I like more than sleeping next to my girlfriend, even though I usually have to pop a couple tylenol PM beforehand, I think it has to do with stress, but it's always worth it in the morning though...she always seems to be at her peak horniness then lol

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
... And I do understand and can relate to what you're saying. However, after a while you do get used to it. :) Then you find you cannot sleep well without the other person there. Like when they go away on a trip or something.

And that's where the magic is ...