Getting a "steal of a deal" at the store

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mplsingleguy, Jan 4, 2012.

1. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wandered into a clothing store today on a whim and wasn't expecting to spend any money- and I got super lucky and found a fantastic deal...

The older female manager offered to undress an athletic form mannequin in front of me (slightly funny and awkward with a naked male torso with bulge staring at me) but the result was that I got an awesome athletic sleeveless tee shirt and matching shorts at their final clearance price (like 85% off!)!

My guess is that someone forgot to change out that form since last fall, and so both items, long-gone from stock, rang up at the register at a ridiculously low price!

Anyone else gotten really lucky in seasonal store clearances lately? Gotta love it!

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    for sure i love the thrift stores i found new shoes that fit for $4.50 and i am hard on shoes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice