Getting a woman to cum from anal?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by doodoohead, Aug 15, 2009.

1. doodoohead

doodoohead New Member

Albums:
    Ladies and gentlemen, I need your advice. I'll be assfucking my girl for the first time in a few days. I would really appreciate anyone's advice on how to make her cum from the experience.

2. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Um, if she doesn't like it / doesn't find it interesting you can't make it happen. Forced orgasms are rare and require machinery you can't afford.

3. murph01

murph01 New Member

main thing is take it slowly that way she will get used to it and enjoy it more ...

4. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll 1-up you; why not get a something or another and shove it deep in her wet pussy then hold your legs together as you thrust so that you're effectively penetrating her twice?

5. doodoohead

doodoohead New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, slow is the key; I figured that. Only way to get her to cum is for her to feel it's worth it.

Symphony -- you suggesting I DP her?

6. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If she doesnt enjoy it, will you pretend you like her fist up your ass?

7. doodoohead

doodoohead New Member

Albums:
    Mantis -- why would you think I'd try to make it uncomfortable for my girlfriend?

8. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, yes, I am. First off her anal experience will work best if she rides on top. She'll have more control over depth ( and don't be a dunce and just shove it up there ), but many tend to try doggy-style which results in unexpected weight being put upon the area ( making it "too fast" ) or a lack of control which makes for more of a violated feeling in the body than a relaxed decision / exploration especially if it hurts.

So let her ride on top, and if she is facing away from you ( I.E. sitting with her back towards you ) if you can sit up and let her play with her own vagina or clitoris or whatever, preferably you want to connect the idea that pleasure comes from both holes, and training via using other pleasure zones works well. The higher the degree of intimacy in this position the more likely she will enjoy it.

YOU however need to beware. Butts are tight, and despite all the hype around anal sex it's quite a squeeze, sometimes too much. Be aware of your health too.

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Who said fisting was uncomfortable?

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all, can your girlfriend have an orgasm through vaginal sex? Have you tried anal stimulation (finger or toy up her ass) to orgasm? Is she ready for anal or are you pressuring her to have it? The reason I ask the last question is if the person receiving anal isn't relaxed/consensual to the anal invasion, then her having orgasm will be quite hard. I have been with a number of women who love anal and have mind blowing orgasms from anal, but if they are not ready to have it, then they will not be relaxed enough to enjoy it.

Oh, and butts are not always tight... I have come across a lot of butts that were anything but tight.

11. DJConcrete

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    TBH you have to have a good stroke to give a girl a orgasm during anal.Cause an asshole is meant for things(poop)to come out not in(cock).Start off slow by allowing only the head in her ass.while your pumping slowly let the shaft inside her and find her comfort zone cause it might hurt.My advice mix pleasure and pain.

12. dolfette

Gold Member

if i were you i'd be more concerned with making it painless and pleasant.
    personally, i find clit action makes it go smoother.
    couldn't disagree more.
    i'm more able to relax my arse of i'm not on top.
    doggy is by far the most comfortable position.
    on top is bar far the least. i find it awkward and painful.
    plus, with my arse in the air, gravity means my internal organs are making room instead of pushing back, so it feels less intrusive.

we're not generic.

13. strutter2

strutter2 New Member

I agree with Dolfette every woman is different - I hate anal sex anyway and would never do it again, but in my past experience when I did it because I felt I had to the most comfortable for me was spooning. On top would be a real no-no. You need lots and lots of lube and you can't bang away like you do in vaginal sex unless you intend to do her some damage.
    What I'd suggest before you try it is acquire a dildo about the size of your cock and practice on yourself. That way you get to experience a little of how painful it may feel to her - and remember the pleasure that you'll feel from your prostate gland/G spot she won't because she doesn't have one.

14. dolfette

Gold Member

what makes it easier for me...
    lots of lube.
    sliding a lubed finger in first...lubes up the inside.
    clit attention on entry distracts me from discomfort.
    taking a long time to get in...just the head, stop, wait for her to adjust. an inch more, stop, wait for her to adjust.
    starting slow, not too deep, not long strokes.

and strutter is right.
    trying your own arse for an idea of what she'll be feeling could help.

15. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Um, but it's not your first anal experience? I swear some of you contradictory only to be contradictory.

16. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    concept, if you were laying on top of the person and sat back, using your knees to keep you stable you could control how deep it goes so that you don't have to "push your pain limit". Man, women are retarded.

17. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    That, that there, is absolutely disingenious. 1. You're in control. Unless you give her control during this process ( I.E. you're not pushing ) this is about as practical as sucking the dildo in order to simulate what it's like when you shove your penis down someone's throat. You, being you, will naturally A: Make sure it goes at an easy pace, and B: not be able to accurately simulate anything since...

2. You are not your girlfriend. You won't be as tense, you definitely won't be anywhere near the same level of expectations and nervouseness, you might need more or less lube, and because you're in control you'll need less time.

Fact of the matter is you won't "feel" pain, even if it's your first time, because subconsciously unless you seek that pain you can't; the body will generally protect itself and with control on your side it'll be a much easier task.

Which of course leads to ...

The final nail in the coffin. You're not fucking built the same.

18. dolfette

Gold Member

yeah, because it's not like we tried it several ways before managing it.
    that time and every time since, on top feels unpleasant to me.
    tried it and it doesn't work for me.
    i'm so terribly sorry we don't all fit into the responses you've dictated for us.
    but it feels awkward and unpleasant. i cannot relax my body, so everything feels tense, so it's always painful.
    with my arse in the air, with me pushing back onto him, everything is a lot easier. first time, last time, every time.

19. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    [summarized]
    This has nothing to do with the advice I gave. Your issue doesn't lie in the positioning at all.

#19 Symphonic, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  20. dolfette

Gold Member

yes it does.
    in another position it feels nothing like that.
    arse up i can actually have more control if i'm the one doing the moving. it's an easy position in which to relax...i can fall asleep that way. everything opens up much more easily.

and tension has everything to do with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted