Getting a woman to cum from anal?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like not very! For god sake - he's another subscriber to 'the pain's all in the woman's mind' type by the sounds of it - therefore not having to worry at all about causing the woman he's with pain - classic example of mysogynistic twaddle designed to relieve them of the multitudes of guilt. Bit like the bible really - everything is a woman's fault!
Wait, saying relaxation is mostely mental is equivalent to saying that it's a woman's fault she's in pain? The most enjoyable part of these things is when, like flies to shit, people swarm in to only perpetuate broken nonsensical systems and conclusions. Also, you know very little of the Bible, and even if I don't ascribe to it you're just not on par with any theological knowledge, probably at all, and I can't imagine what you think of Islam.

All the same comfort really is in the mind, and so is connection, so as an introductory, not permanent, activity I still recommend it since it is the position when on one's knees sitting or laying against their partner that gives the most support while also allowing the most natural position for anything into or out of the butt.
The fact is that an arse is physiologically not meant to be penetrated - therefore it's painful to put anything up there.
False. Many people bear with the pain but with proper preparation anal sex is not supposed to hurt, and if you want to argue otherwise then defecating should hurt since the actual pain from this particular activity revolves around relaxation of the sphincter and in relation to that anal problems and problems with defication can arise if it's too tight either way.

Anal sex is a huge mental block, not physical block, just like most of sex including sex with a large penis in most cases; of course you'll have outliers.
Continence and therefore the anal sphincter muscle is opened by your autonomic nervous system on demand to digested food being pushed into the rectum ready for excretion- i.e. its not a conscious or voluntary action - like breathing, blood pressure maintenance, all your organ functioning, yawning, vomiting and gag reflex.
That is actually false too or have you never pushed when you pooped? You can easily see humans overcome this particular part of their system when things like diarrhea or long pieces of excrement are exiting and muscular control is indeed conscious. Also, breathing isn't comparable because it's something you can choose to do and can control, and so is vomitting actually, the gag reflex can be overcome and blood pressure maintanence is probably the only thing on that list that actually fits under something completely uncontrollable through natural means ( even though we do have calming exercises, I'm sure what you meant is the ability to start and stop the heart at will ), but all in all it's cool; do you want a shovel and a coffin for that hole?

We learn to keep it shut using our somatic nervous system voluntarily,
False, you flex the muscle because it's part of the somatic system, it was never automatic, what you're referring to is probably age based and has nothing to do with reality on the whole ( lack of control due to age =/= automatic nervous system ). Even dogs and cats can do that, and do as cats tend to use litter boxes ( I.E. specific territory ).

Just remember every time you push out flatulence ( ahem, "fart" ) that your bullshit is absolute bullshit. You can hold it in, you can let it out, and you can force it out all without being taught how to do it. There are very few muscles in the body you can't actually control, the heart being one of them.

however this means that however well intentioned your 'just relax' notion is - no amount of conscious relaxation will open up a woman's anus, it will just return it to it's normal state of being tight shut -unless the woman is brewing a particularly large shit at the time!
Which then follows this as false; I don't know where you got your degree Dr. but you need to sue the college. First, you don't get them to open it up, you get them to relax the muscle, which is a total difference and because it's somatic they can. It's new, so it's not something they are used to, much like a person who's been developing their muscles suddenly being able to flex their abs or their chest or their back; muscular control is a skill so the reason why it's so hard to perform anal, and even first time vaginal, for so many people is because they never had a reason to learn the skill.

Oh Lord, lie some more.
as someone said - women's bodies are not the same as a rubber doll. The anus is not a sexual inlet and therefore does not perform this function. Any sexual function it is made to perform is actually damaging and dangerous physically. There are steps that can minimise this damage but it will never be eliminated completely. Women's anal sphincters are also more susceptible to damage than men's.
You have at least one thing right, but it doesn't have to be damaging and not all anal sex is damaging and not all anal sex hurts and not all anal sex is unsafe and I'm pretty sure though the thousands of years it's been going on and studied, both officially and otherwise, we've found some ways around this. even in cultures that are female-centered, like ours ( where the female has sexual rights ) anal sex is enjoyed, can be painless, and can be harmless.

Again, Dr. I would sue that school for every penny.
If a woman finds a position that makes this slightly easier then this will ease the physiological pain. Take a look at the following diagram and just think about how sitting on top would cause the penis to bang up against the anal/rectal wall. The initial part of the anus/rectum slopes towards the small of the back - therefore accounting for her finding doggystyle more comfortable physically as this is lining up the tube with her partner's erection.
The actual part of anal sex that hurts the most isn't the depth, it's the insertion itself, so you have options:

1. You can choose to insert when your sphincter is tightest because that's just great sense.

2. You can insert where the sphincter is loosest because that's just dumb.

If you're new to anal sex it's not the actual depth, it's the penetration, once you get past the penetration you can do the depth changes, and the reason why I don't suggest spooning is because while it's also good for the position often the alignment might be off a little and it's also a "push" not "pull" position where the penetrating partner pushes into the recieving partner and for first timers that's where the nerves come in and that's where the shutting happens.
Not much more to say really - basic anatomy speaks for itself.
Dr., Dr., oh what ever would we do without you?

But low and behold we seem to have found a miracle - symphonic actually knows what it feels like to have anal sex as a woman!!!
What is Anal sphincter anatomy?

;]

Oh, and doctor, 'bout the pic... guess what percentage of the world has a curve that works with, and not again, that angle. You should know off hand.

http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/A/autonomic_nervous_system.html

For our loving doctor.

Last edited:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe he'll have some advice about how to invest my savings, or how to cut my hair best - or maybe how best to cut my toenails, wipe my arse, blow my nose, which tampons are best?? Which gynaecologist to go to? How about how to cook - I'm sure he'll be full of fantastic advice based on nothing.
Thank god he's across the pond.

That's public information or based on method; I don't see why I wouldn't know at least half of that. The other half I wouldn't even bother with.

As I said, flies to shit.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to break it to your ego but this actually isn't about you.
i hate to break it to your ego but this isn't about you.

as i said in my first post, we're not generic.
you cannot say one way works best for everyone.
me & strut show it doesn't.
you know nothing about his girl, her issues, her preferences.
so you have no idea whether your way will be best for her or if, like strut & me, she'll really hate that position and find it doesn't work for her at all.

it may work for some but it won't work for others.
and it's only your ego that prevents you conceding that point.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i hate to break it to your ego but this isn't about you.

as i said in my first post, we're not generic.
I'll be blunt:

"It didn't work for me =/= It won't work for anyone else."

Considering two things: 1. This is an introduction to anal penetration, and 2. we didn't even have the same variation of the position in mind ( which I gladly take fault for ) you're not actually proving anything beyond the fact that you can take all kinds of impersonal statements personally.

Frankly people are generic, and I'll explain on a level you understand:

"If people did not have general patterns psychology, sexology, and physical medicines would fail."

For all you know you're the outlier even though I can't even assess that you actually tried my technique. You probably didn't.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope, i've never said it wouldn't work for anyone else.
because i know that everyone is different.
unlike you...and your ego.

and no, people are not generic.
people are a complex mix or thoughts, emotions, physical bodies and, if you're a religious type, something else. we're all influenced by our past, our culture, our genes.

sex isn't just pushing tab A into slot B.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and even doctors don't think all medicines work the same for all people.
that's why there are dozens of contraceptive pills...what works well for one will make another fat & frigid or bleeding through the month.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. I have issues when people claim their right based simply off of their conjectures and personal experience, I.E. "you".
If I do not know I do not guess.
they're, not their.

ahh, but that was the point.
sex IS a personal experience.
and i simply pointed out that personal experiences are often different.
you said there was one size fits all and you were wrong.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they're, not their.

True.

ahh, but that was the point.
sex IS a personal experience.
There are levels and degrees. Arguing on different levels doesn't work; personal levels of sexual experience don't contest generic suggestions, and vice versa. That is exactly what makes humans generic, the fact that a good amount of things can be generalized relatively easily including "sex is pleasureable" and "this position is good for this"; personal and individual development however is overrated in many ways on many accounts.
and i simply pointed out that personal experiences are often different.
No one contested that. I explained, thuroughly, the reasoning behind my ideas and suggestions and since there was no actual counter I've spent the last page saying "good for you" as a long-and-short while you tiddled around like a toddler with bad logic and false conjectures.
you said there was one size fits all and you were wrong.
Money says you can't quote me on that. Actually, on page one, you're the one who asserted individualism, not I. I didn't say anything about you or your particular lifestyle, and my response literally was ( because your nitpicking was irrelevant ) something dealing with contradiction for no sound reason.