Getting a woman to cum from anal?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
deep breaths, strut.
some girls love that shit.
it's not for everyone but as long as it's consensual.

i mean, i like being tied up, spanked and fucked rough {vaginally}. some people's idea of hell but it it's what i do.

horses for courses.

as long as he clarifies that it's only when his partner is consensual. which he has now.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A valid point from you, if it's approached from that angle of violence and dominance, etc. However, when the person WANTS the roughness, the feeling of having a large cock shoved into their orfice (vagina/ass/mouth) and they willingly accept it, then I can understand and accept it as well.

There will always be some damage, but damage also comes from oral and vaginal sex, no? It's all about knowing what your partner wants and how to give it to them. It's not always about hurting the person. In fact, I'd say that is rarely even considered as a reason for having anal sex

I agree some like rough sex and some don't, and obviously not all anal sex is rough, however in my experience still caused pain both during the act and afterwards for days - however I've never had any oral or vaginal damage. The vagina is tougher than the anus due to being designed to take the friction of sexual intercourse and having it's own lube supply. Damage usually occurs if the sex is non-consensual i.e. rape, which very rough sex often emulates.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
He mentioned nothing about making her cum from anal - which I have a hard time believing actually occurs. There is nothing there physically which would make a woman cum. If you are using clitoral stimulation then you're making her cum via clitoral stimulation - nothing to do with shagging her up the arse. All you are doing is causing rips and tears in her rectum, which may go on to cause fistulas, you may be infecting you penis with faecal bacteria if not using a condom, and she's at risk of incontinence if anal sex is indulged in frequently - an acquaintance who's partner is always at her anally is facing having to have a colostomy bag due to excessive anal and rectal damage due to 'pounding'.

Nice to see you have respect for your fellow human being. Thank you also for encouraging a practice that is likely to humiliate, agonize and leave many women physically damaged in the future.

Might I ask your thoughts about women who actually enjoy anal sex? Ones who do it because of the sexual satisfaction it offers them? As a person who seems well versed on anatomy, I'm sure you know all about how a woman becomes responsive to anal penetration after a few orgasms, due to the fact that the walls of her rectum become looser, thus allowing the cock to press against her gspot if fucked properly. If so, then you are aware that a woman can get an orgasm through this type of penetration.

As for your last comment, personally, I feel as though you are looking to attack purely for the sake of attacking. I have quite a bit of respect for humanity. Sadly, it sounds like you've had some negative experiences with anal sex, and if that's the case then you are completely welcome to feel that way. However, don't make the assumption that the act itself is hurtful, degrative, and meant to damage a person (male or female) as people can have anal sex without it being about hurting them. "Pounding" as it's been named, is one way to have anal sex. Is it the only way? No. Again, it depends on what both parties wants.

I would assume that the OP has/will take the time to gauge his partners response to a cock inside her before he start pounding away.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know Dolfette, I too don't mind a wild vaginal fuck every now and then, but some men just get off on treating women like shit and behave like toddlers when they are told that no there way isn't actually the right way for everybody.
Fortunately I never avail myself of those types insecure in their masculinity. I prefer men who are confident in their own manhood and have no need to make a woman feel like shit to prove themselves to themselves. Men like that are gold.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Might I ask your thoughts about women who actually enjoy anal sex? Ones who do it because of the sexual satisfaction it offers them? As a person who seems well versed on anatomy, I'm sure you know all about how a woman becomes responsive to anal penetration after a few orgasms, due to the fact that the walls of her rectum become looser, thus allowing the cock to press against her gspot if fucked properly. If so, then you are aware that a woman can get an orgasm through this type of penetration.
Hi Jeff - can I ask you where you believe the female G-Spot is?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I agree some like rough sex and some don't, and obviously not all anal sex is rough, however in my experience still caused pain both during the act and afterwards for days - however I've never had any oral or vaginal damage. The vagina is tougher than the anus due to being designed to take the friction of sexual intercourse and having it's own lube supply. Damage usually occurs if the sex is non-consensual i.e. rape, which very rough sex often emulates.

I've bolded the important part in that paragraph. In your experience, you've had crappy (pardon the pun) anal sex. I'm sorry to hear that it was bad, as people don't deserve the angry banging of cock in asshole. My point is, it can be quite enjoyable (both giving and receiving).

As for your second comment, any type of pounding can result in damage. Perhaps it would be best to not fuck people who don't know how to fuck.:smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know Dolfette, I too don't mind a wild vaginal fuck every now and then, but some men just get off on treating women like shit and behave like toddlers when they are told that no there way isn't actually the right way for everybody.
Fortunately I never avail myself of those types insecure in their masculinity. I prefer men who are confident in their own manhood and have no need to make a woman feel like shit to prove themselves to themselves. Men like that are gold.
sweetie, you stress yourself out so much in these threads.
it can't be good for you! i want to force you to drink chamomile tea, listen to chopin and stroke a kitten until you're smiling & calm. :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hi Jeff - can I ask you where you believe the female G-Spot is?

I was refering to the angle from the ass, however, the female g-spot is located... one to three inches inside the vagina, on the anterior wall, triggered with the "come here" motion. However, with an upward curved cock, such as mine, you can trigger the spot depending on the angle you penetrate.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anal sex has on the most part been painful, at best indifferent - but still caused pain in that I couldn't shit for three days afterwards. As I said if women like it - good for them. But I don't and I won't. I refuse to risk faecal incontinence for something that gives me no pleasure, is dangerous to my health. For me there really is no point and if a man has a problem with that then he can chip off as there are plenty out there that don't mind.
Pounding can also result in vaginal farting :)

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah Dolfette - it allows me to vent tension on a topic that's close to my heart! It also does guys good to question whether what they are doing is always the best thing for who they are with. Am hoping that those that aren't quite as thoughtful as some here might develop a little respect. Even if they hate me, that doesn't matter as I don't know them and they don't know me - but the hopefully the next girl that they are with won't be 'surprised' by an errant finger or cock up her bum, as they'll ask first, and if she says no they'll respect that decision without forcing her to try, that they'll stop if she does allow them to try and then says no.
That's the hope anyway. Obviously if the girl likes it and wants it then there's no problem - but I think it's time someone stood up for the girls who don't and are too frightened, young and inexperienced to say so.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the secret to enjoying the buttseckz *ahem* remove your head and the stick from your ass prior to penetration. seriously, an orifice free of blockage or debris is step one to happy butt seckzing.

this PSA has been brought to you by MickeyLee and the Queer Girl Buttseckzerz of America.

have a nice day. and go fuck yourself. :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the secret to enjoying the buttseckz *ahem* remove your head and the stick from your ass prior to penetration. seriously, an orifice free of blockage or debris is step one to happy butt seckzing.

this PSA has been brought to you by MickeyLee and the Queer Girl Buttseckzerz of America.

have a nice day. and go fuck yourself. :smile:
^^^she wants my butt!