Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok this is completely a small and stupid thing, but when talking about women's bodies accomodating a huge cock, people keep comparing and saying "well if a baby can come out of there she can take a 14" girth cock". I've always thought this was a stupid comparison cuz when a woman is pregnant her body starts producing chemicals to help loosen things down there for the birth, and having a baby is MUCH different process than stuffing a dick in there. There's a LONG time to get her adjusted and like I said, her body is doing different things than it was before.
And if we are just talking tightness, one of my gf's even had to have her kid vaccuumed out, they put that thing on his head and tried sucking him out 4 times, cuz she refused to have her vagina cut open to pop her kid out. Now I'm sure there was hip construction and other factors, but with all the help of the chemicals preparing her body for the birth and they still have to do that, that' frigging tight. But I digress.

And it's almost always guys that make this comparison. Anyone else want to jump on my petty little complaint?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the fact that no natural unfuckedaroundwith penis will ever rival a baby's shoulders means people assume that if we can pass those we can manage a (in comparison) little willy.

I too hate the comparison, because yes, while most of us can pass a baby at delivery - we can only do it in one direction - damn sure once out my baby wasn't going back in, no matter how much lube and effort was involved!

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not to mention the hormonal changes that not only change the lubrication etc when giving birth, but physically change the shape and size of the vagina, uterus etc. not to mention, when was the last time you saw a woman giving birth who was enjoying the experience? sex is supposed to be enjoyable, not the excruciating pain that women experience with child birth.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok this is completely a small and stupid thing, but when talking about women's bodies accomodating a huge cock, people keep comparing and saying "well if a baby can come out of there she can take a 14" girth cock". I've always thought this was a stupid comparison cuz when a woman is pregnant her body starts producing chemicals to help loosen things down there for the birth, and having a baby is MUCH different process than stuffing a dick in there. There's a LONG time to get her adjusted and like I said, her body is doing different things than it was before.
And if we are just talking tightness, one of my gf's even had to have her kid vaccuumed out, they put that thing on his head and tried sucking him out 4 times, cuz she refused to have her vagina cut open to pop her kid out. Now I'm sure there was hip construction and other factors, but with all the help of the chemicals preparing her body for the birth and they still have to do that, that' frigging tight. But I digress.

And it's almost always guys that make this comparison. Anyone else want to jump on my petty little complaint?

Yeah, I've always been annoyed by this comparison too. I never understood how people could compare the two activities when they aren't even remotely comparable.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is one of the many tangents intended to avoid the topic, the truth.

For every hundred times someone wants to have a size discussion 99% or more times it is derailed by something like the perfect example you gave above.

Guys will bring it up that are small since they don't want to face the truth (which they should and move on given the amount of importance size is in comparison to the deeper aspects of a relationship).

Women use your example to derail. They have this one and many more to protect the truth about size. I believe their intentions are wholesome. They don't want the ninety percent of guys that are average plus down to modest to put too much focus on the fact that their last bf or the guy three bf's back brought the wow factor to bed.

I got so lucky with current gf. She actually speaks of things almost too honestly. Here is why it is helpful. My size, only about halfway between average to large never directly came up nor will I ever have any doubts that she is "settling." She said she likes that "full" feeling now and again. So, now and again during foreplay, oral sex, I slid in a Jeff Stryker model. My tongue gets the credit, I get the credit for the over the top orgasm. I used my tongue as she likes me to do so and about half way to her orgasm slowly put in Mr. Stryker and kept steady strokes going until she begs me to stop (when past the explosion and now too sensitive).

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

Some people just don't know that, keep that in mind too. because if you think about it, it is logical to think like that.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even if we see it as a bio-mechanical problem, one thing is how its designed to get something IN, and another thing how its made to get something OUT, also in the momento of birth the female body uses special chemicals to loose more the skin of that area, wich doesnt use all the time, i knew in a tv docu, that the aztecs (somehow) knew about that, and they used the a drink with the tail of some animal native to central mexico wich had that chemical to help women loose more, and not to die giving birth, and it was tested and confirmed that it did worked

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The chemicals and hormones produced actually loosen the ligaments of the pelvis and the cervix rather than the vagina. The vagina is naturally stretchy, however during child birth does so over time. Also Ramsey your gf may have just had very small pelvic space which is the real problematic area for getting a baby out not the vagina's size usually - if the vagina hasn't loosened enough it will just tear and the baby will come out - not pleasant either but the baby will be out. If the baby get's stuck in the pelvic opening despite the loosened ligaments then bone can't tear and therefore the baby stays there and without help both the mother and child would eventually die.

I think the comparison comes from the fact that physically a vagina is capable of stretching to accomodate a baby and therefore a penis. However that doesn't mean that every vagina will be able to accomodate it painfree, and there is also the mechanism of vagismus whereby the vagina tightens and prevents any penetration. The vagina at rest and unstimulated is also a collapsed tube, and needs sexual arousal to be able to comfortably accomodate a penis, that's why rape causes so much physical as well as mental damage. Closure of the vagina when not sexually aroused serves a biological function of protecting the reproductive organs from outside infection. The process of birth means that only part of the baby is in the vagina at any one time, with part being either outside the body or still in the uterus - if a man's penis is exceptionally long it does make sense that a woman won't be able to accomodate it - after all it isn't an endless tunnel (you'd be amazed how many men seem to assume it is!:).

Sorry bout the essay!

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The chemicals and hormones produced actually loosen the ligaments of the pelvis and the cervix rather than the vagina. The vagina is naturally stretchy, however during child birth does so over time. Also Ramsey your gf may have just had very small pelvic space which is the real problematic area for getting a baby out not the vagina's size usually - if the vagina hasn't loosened enough it will just tear and the baby will come out - not pleasant either but the baby will be out. If the baby get's stuck in the pelvic opening despite the loosened ligaments then bone can't tear and therefore the baby stays there and without help both the mother and child would eventually die.

Actually I'm not sure it was her pelvic space, cuz the doc first offered her if she wanted him to make a cut to open her up more, so did that have to do with the tightness of things down there?

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
First of all I've really never heard anyone make that comparison. Second, there's no such thing as a 14" girth and nobody in their right mind would want to equivocate having sex with giving birth (unless they're hoping to scare her away). I'm about a 6" girth and have had no real issues with intercourse. Issues with length is a different story entirely.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you need to read more of these forums, I've seen the comparison quite a bit. And as for a 14" girth, I was being poetic. Or sarcastic, or making a random example to prove a point, take your pick...