Getting attention or attracting size queens.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Cougar, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    Guys how do you advertise the size of your cock in the real world so that a lady or man will know you have a big cock.

I figure many people (like me) will have sex with someone just cuz they have a big one.

So how do you get them to know it without scaring old ladies and chiildren?

:smile:

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was brazenly sleeping around in my 30's, I caught the attention of a few men and women only because I'd slept with one of their friends, and they wanted to see and feel for themselves.

When it comes to plain fucking versus love, someone will always talk.

So what are you doing tonight?

3. Mrmaxwell

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just be a real secure confident person. One women told me that most men that are packing are very confident and secure.

4. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    Confidence seems tocomes with age and this guy I was talking to is 19. Some guys are naturally more confident, some grow into it.

I remember a gay club I went to in Key West growing up. There was an older dude that wore skin tight white pants and had a huge cock that was very visible, this guy was O L D and he had a harem.

You can't do this type of display in the real world but it does pay to advertise.

So what ways do you show it off without being over the top?

5. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Word of mouth is always the best advertising. I prefer to get them to sleep with me without blatantly displaying my cock.

6. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I don't mind showing, but when I was younger I worried about showing my bulging cock and balls.
    -Ranger

7. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    The color of Levis 501 blue jeans gradually fades in such a way as to make certain body contours more prominent. For me, this fading effect includes the contours of the penis bulge. The fading there is visible but not obnoxiously so.

8. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Fading denim is an astute observation; it works for me

During the summer, I don't wear underwear while dressed in shorts. I wear long johns during winter blasts of cold in order to keep my package warm. The lacking of structure permits my cock to extend down the leg of my denims or chinos.

Only crotch watchers would observe any potential revelation.

9. dongalong

Gold Member

It's hard to advertise with an impressive VDL or bulge when you are a grower but in summer mine hangs visibly lower.
    Usually if a lady notices it, I wait for eye contact and give a knowing smile.

10. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    oh denim is nice! I worked with a guy with a large package and you could clearly see the outline in his jeans, it was faded just right to bring attention there!

11. killbass

killbass Member

Albums:
    Its so hard to walk that line between the obscene and provocative. A big part of me just wants to show the world on the other hand im so uncomfortable doing that.

12. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I post on a website dedicated to large penis's and the women who love them
    then wait for posts like yours : o )

irl you mean? it depends it's different for each girl
    there are several pairs of pants I have that make the bulge fairly obvious

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The choice of clothing is the key here. A few years ago I realized that if I wear boxers instead of briefs, my dick hangs freely and the outline will sometimes show through my pants / shorts. (Works the same way for freeballers, but the effect is more blatant.) I pay particular attention to the fit of my pants and shorts. They fit properly without being too tight or too loose. That's the fine line you're talking about. Spend some time at your local sporting goods store and try on some track pants and gym shorts with a loose pair of boxers. There are new thin microfiber fabrics and mesh fabrics that really flatter a fit guy and show his masculinity. Light colors show more detail than dark colors. Your dick will show just enough to arouse some interest, yet not so much to be considered obscene. Kick it up a notch and wear athletic clothes when you go shopping instead of cargo shorts or jeans. Dress pants are generally thin and show your goods well, too. Jeans need to be a little tighter than most other pants due to the denim being thicker. Experiment with the fit of your clothing and then check out the reactions from others in public. Most of the time, no one will notice, but there will be those certain individuals that will drop their jaw and drool when they spot your bulge.

14. D_Peirsonne Plowblade

I need to learn from you guys!

15. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Besides the faded denim jeans (and I carefully preserve those pairs that fade just right) I also like to experiment with VDL in shorts or sweats. As killbass pointed out, its a fine line between eye-catching and obnoxious.

My most successful exploits in displaying a subtle VDL have come in experimenting with thin nylon running shorts. The kind with the silky feel and a thin mesh liner. I'm not referring to the enormous baggy nylon trunks popular today.

The runner's shorts I am talking about are the type that once were popular back in the 1980s before spandex tights gained favor. I make it a habit to search in thrift stores for used runner's shorts than can be purchased cheap. Over the last years I've scored a few that fit well, feel good, and display a nice VDL without being obnoxiously flagrant. Dark colors tend to be better since lighter colors seem just a bit over-the-top to me.

16. B_ZACKD89

B_ZACKD89 New Member

I am 150 lbs and 6' tall, but because of my cock I have to wear somewhat baggy pants (only kinky girls can squeeze my balls!). To hold them up, I have to wear a belt. It makes the pants tight, but my bulge remains and pops.

Walking around like this, I get lots of glances and some :eek: stares. I typically look at the girl in the eyes and give her a playful smile, then continue along.

Once, I was on a date with a girl who had a really nice butt. She was trying on jeans (we were both into fashion), and she was asking me how they looked from behind. When she looked at me again, she gazed down as I was growing from being turned on. It would have been obvious as a bulge, but since she caught the motion it was even more clear. We ended up having lots of fun. :wink:

17. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    I don't advertise it, or even talk about it. My thought is that if you're packing, you don't have to let people know.

Those that constantly say they have a big dick, usually are the ones that don't. At least in real world experience.

18. No_Strings

Gold Member

Firstly, I would grow a large penis.

19. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

hey - no strings - U look just fine! as do the other brothers listed above.

20. malinariboy8

malinariboy8 New Member

THANK YOU!!! @ last...someone who has the guts to say it the way it is!

Draft saved Draft deleted