Getting back in shape. Looking for competition

MotorPT

Sexy Member
Media
Okay... I know this seems odd but I want to get back in shape but usually when I would go to th gym or walk around I would have a buddy with me. Now I want to try a different approach. I want to have an online buddy and make it a competition to see who loses the weight the fastest. It'd have to be a fair game.

I'm currently 235ish (6'2-3'') and want to drop 25-35 pounds. So if anyone is interested please private msg or msg me here so we can get this started :). (it's not just a competition it's more of motivation for the both of us to get into shape)

Only 3 things to do if you wanna do this.
1) before pics
2) keep each other posted and motivated
3) after pics

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, this is the sign I needed!!!
I was just driving home an hour ago, thinking that I need to start a competition again to get back into top shape after lagging a bit the past two months in working out and keeping up with good diet.
I started the Men's Get Fit Competition group on this site last year that ran for three months (Jan - April). We had a good turnout with lots of mutual motivation and support.
Since that worked great, I'd suggest starting a new group so that there is a place for us to post comments, updates, suggestions, before/after pics, etc. Check out the group from the beginning of this year. http://www.lpsg.org/groups/564-men's+get+fit+competition/ It would probably be easier to just start a new one so that it doesn't get mixed up with what's in the old one from last time.
Who else is in and when do we start?!? Motor, do you want to create a group? I'd be happy to do it - just let me know.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, this is the sign I needed!!!
I was just driving home an hour ago, thinking that I need to start a competition again to get back into top shape after lagging a bit the past two months in working out and keeping up with good diet.

I just looked at your pics.

SHut up.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm between 6'1" and 6'2" and about 172-173... would like to get down to the low 160s and leaner. I could probably go lower but I want the muscle mass. I would be up for this challenge.