Getting back into PE. need help

So i started PE just like the original sticky recommends (warm up, jelq, and orientals), about 2 years ago at 20 years of age. at the time i kept with the routine, going pretty regularly for about a month, and noticed a 1/4 inch gain in length and girth. i remember measuring both at the time and thinking, wow this is great. around that time something happened, i cant really remember what or why, but i quit doing PE.

so here i am 2 years later wanting to start again, but things are different and i have questions. i noticed the warm up section of the sticky says 10-15 minutes. i think i remember that i usually only did it for 5 minutes in the past. how long should i be warming up for? (i use warm wash cloths to warm up)

also, i have trouble maintaining a semi-erect state during warm up. it will last for 3-4 minutes but after that its tough. i know the guide says you should be semi-erect (half?) during jelqs, does this count for warm up too?
should i continuously get myself semi-hard again and then reapply the warm wash cloths, or does the warm up still work if you are about 1/4 erect (or maybe not that erect at all)?

those are my first two concerns.

my last concern involves the actually process of jelqing. i noticed its very difficult for me to not go completely erect while jelqing because it does feel enjoyable. i started jelqing vertically to slow down the erection which helped, but didnt take it away completely. is it ok to stop between jelqs to let your erection go down some?

Thanks guys.

jukkura

Just Browsing
Media
Here are some thoughts: once when I did jelq for many months in a row, and gained a solid0.5+ inch erect lenght, i did sometimes 45-90min jelq 4-5 days in a week.

i only did 200-300 repetitions, but i had to wait for erection to go away. Thats why it took so long.

i usually could do 20-30 jelq and then wait for semierect/erect to go away.

I usually watched a movie or something, this took so long. These days it goes faster. Your penis knows that now is not time for erection so you can do upto 50 repetitions easily and then wait a little.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude you don't need to follow the protocol to a t. A warm wash cloth is ONE way you can induce blood into your flaccid penis. A way I find to be easier and more useful is just to begin stretching it before you move into the PE. A warm up doesn't need to be a certain amount of time, but just enough to get your penis 50% hard. The trick isn't the warm up, but maintaining a half-cocked penis. This can be a challenge when doing the exercises because its much like a massage. A good trick is to watch something on the TV that isn't sexual (like sports or something)

I guess keeping your mind and sight off of your penis is the best method. If that doesn't work, you should masturbate for a few times a day and a number of days to make it so your penis isn't as sensitive. Kill off your libido a bit. If you get hard, its fine to shake it out and let it go down some before you start again.

ps. I show pictures of regular flaccid hang (6.5") compared to a flaccid stretch (10"). I also have pictures of pumping (9.5)" if you are interested in starting that routine.

ps pt.2 Don't believe the HYPE. PE will not give you growth unless you are IN IT TO WIN IT and fully dedicated. It Will not work if you are only doing half-ass routines or not pulling hard enough. The benefits of PE show the themselves after more than a few years, NOT WEEKS OR MONTHS, so if there is anyone that tells you other wise, get it out of your head! Size gained from PE is years in the making, IT IS NOT INSTANT GRATIFICATION. It's a lifestyle that you have to STICK with.

Last edited: