Getting back with exes, etc.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by TooWet, Sep 2, 2008.

1. TooWet

TooWet New Member

Have you done it? Would you? Is it a good idea?

Here's my situation breakdown: this girl and I, we accidentally fell madly in love a long while ago, like two years ago. We moved in together, fucked, dated, in that order. We were engaged, and then real life intervened in a major way-- the monetary way-- and we broke up. That was January. We have since gotten back together despite the fact that last time, we ended up treating each other like shit over money. We can't tell any of our friends, because if we do, we'll both be beaten by our respective friends. I'm actually making new friends, so I can be with her in a social gathering scenario. Should I go ahead and bite the bullet and tell everyone and take my shit? Or should I realize that our friends' disapproval probably means we're doing something very bad together that will only end in tears once more?

Oh, and also, I'm looking for a real life encounter for someone with a big cock to play with me and her, but it requires a brave, kinky guy, and I'm not sure I want to post it on a general thread. Email me if you're interested. You -must- be strong and willing to fuck hard.

2. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Live your life & screw what anyone else has to say about it...it's your business, not theirs...

You know there were issues btw you that cause you to break up in the first place...clearly you plan to deal with them in a better way this time, correct?

That's all you need to be concerned with...

3. bearsnotcubs

bearsnotcubs New Member

Leaving your friends and family in the dark could go either way. You could either benefit from it by not letting them know until things seem to be working out for the long haul, or... they could find out and have it blow up in your face extra hard for having lied to them and keeping them in the dark.

As far as reconciling with her, there's nothing wrong with it. But again, it could go either way. If it works out, great, awesome, cheers. If it doesn't, you must be an emotional masochist and you should probably seek some therapy to help you figure out what it is you want out of a relationship so you don't keep punishing yourself ;)

4. B_FakeSize

B_FakeSize New Member

Why on earth, when questioning a return to a fraught relationship, would you also be searching for a third person?

What an utterly bizarre story.

Given the name, the lesbianism and the "opening" for a man to join you, I call bullshit.

5. TooWet

TooWet New Member

Sorry, but some of us kinda rock out at the separating sex from the relationship. I didn't say we wanted him for anything serious. Just play.

I love how everyone is down with alternate lifestyles, and people with alternate viewpoints, and at the same time refuses to believe when they run across one. It -does- happen. I'm from a smallish city and quite frankly, I haven't seen anything I'm interested in here in awhile.

6. B_pinoyurge

B_pinoyurge New Member

yeah i did
    but in the end, i still suffered the worst

7. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I used to have an ex that would periodically get back in touch with me, every couple of months. Then I'd go and see her, then we wouldn't speak again for another few months.

The last time I saw her, she was coming to my 'house' regularly and I thought we got on well...well apart from the awkward silences in the morning and her not wanting to be touched. :redface:

I expect and in a way sort of hope that she will get back in touch again. I like how witty and sarcastic she is. But I wouldn't get back with her. It is nice to have someone to talk to though.

Regarding sex, that was a bit weird. If I didn't cum within five minutes I had to stop. I think maybe it hurt her or she just wasnt into it. Which upset me a little bit.

I have another ex who is always mithering me but I'm not into her. She just goes on and on about sex/cock and its boring. Plus she's not as beautiful as the girl mentioned above.

8. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

I know that routine.

The best advice I can give you.... is going to sound harsh, but deciding to do get back with an ex isn't easy. If you want it to work, you have to make up your mind and do it.

For both of your sakes, it might be a good idea to just sit down and decide if you're serious about the commitment of getting back together. If you both REALLY are, then you owe it to each other to make a fresh start. Cut out the bullshit from the get-go, and decide to tell all your friends and family that you are really back together.

If you don't, then there are secrets. Secrets are never good. No one should be made to feel like they are a "secret". Honestly, it doesn't feel good, and it leads to resentment.

There's nothing wrong with admitting to your friends and family that you had relationship problems, and you want to put them in the past. Mistakes were made, bad things were said, and that's all in the past. Presently, you care about each other, and you want to start over.

Also... (this may sound harsh.... sorry).... I seriously suggest that you STOP TALKING about your relationship to your friends and family when you're going through difficult times. PERIOD. Make a pact with each other and stick to it. Make it a point to say GOOD things about each other in front of friends and family.... or not at all.

WAY too often we make the mistake of complaining about our partners to our friends and family, and they never hear the good stuff. I have witnessed a lot of relationships suffering because of this behavior. Of COURSE we want to talk to someone when we're hurt.... and we rely on our families because we trust them, but they don't get to see (nor do they remember) all the good stuff about our partners that we forget to mention.

Good luck to you, girl. :)

9. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it really sucks that the best sex you have sometimes is the break up or make up sex or maybe even angry sex, where you both despise one another so much that it bizarrely turns into a fuck frenzy on the kitchen sink or table lol. And right afterwards your like " FUCK ! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN ?!"

Draft saved Draft deleted