Getting bent over...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Polly_Femus, Oct 5, 2010.

1. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

Hey, I would consider myself a mostly straight male but the thought of being submissive and bent over by another dude turns me on. I've never done it but it is something that has been popping into my fantasies lately. Any men or women want to tell me what it's like to be bent over? Do you feel submissive or do you feel in power? Do you feel his balls slapping against you hard? What else do you feel? Do you feel his pubes rubbing against your ass? What do you like about it? Do you like having him grab your hips, push your back down further or pulling your hair? Would love to hear stories and details. Thanks!

2. videoboi08

videoboi08 Member

Albums:
    when it happens to me I feel submissive but I'm a pretty submissive person to begin with

3. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    I feel submissive, but in total control at the same time if that makes any sense. I love the sound of balls slapping hard on me, the buildup of speed. I love for my hips to be held tight for leverage...then touched all over. The perfect combination of all these things drives me crazy and allows me the freedom to play with myself or just completely let go and enjoy.

4. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

Great description, Irox19! Thanks!

Anyone else? Any other straight guys feels the same way?

5. AngelComa

AngelComa New Member

I'm not really straight, but I can tell you that it was hard for me to get used to and that its all the gratifying when you finally let go of your silly masculine misconceptions. Its an absolutely wonderful expirience. It teaches you a lot about yourself.

6. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

Thanks for comment, Angel! No problem that you are not really straight...I'm happy to hear from anyone willing to comment.

What do you find gratifying about it and what did it teach you about yourself...if you feel to share? Also, how did you let go of the masculine misconceptions to enjoy it more?

Can anyone tell me about the pleasure/enjoyment they get from his balls slapping against you?

7. AngelComa

AngelComa New Member

Gerne, for me, it was very humbling. I was scared that recieving made me 'the bitch' so to speak and I learned through that expirience that, its not really like that. It was wonderful to put my masculine insecurities in the background and not have to worry about being in control. Not having to be the alpha male is truly gratifying and liberating.

I know many people won't agree with me, but I also think it feels amazing to have a man hold you against his body as he thrusts into you. I think it is better sexually than giving. Danke :)

8. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

That's hot, AngelComa! Thanks!

9. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

You may not find a lot of straight guys admit that they desire penetration, but many do and are curious about sissification, pegging, using toys, or just sucking cock. Hoping you do receive a few more response, though, as I find it sexy reading. :biggrin1:

+1 to everything.
    Other than the joy of licking and sucking, best thing about being with a guy with big balls is feeling them slapping against me or reaching under and pulling them forward to rub against my wet labia or clit while fucking. :08:

10. erratic

Gold Member

Two guys fucking tends to be pretty raw in my experience. You know...lots of energy, lots of sweat, not a lot of sweet talk. Lots of pushing, shoving, tugging and grabbing. And, again in my experience, the guy taking the cock is only submissive if he acts that way - like, lying on his back and letting the other guy do all the work. I haven't met many men who like doing that. Thankfully :)

11. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Well based on my experience I love being bent over and penetrated. I love reaching back and playing with his hairy balls or grabbing my ankles. totally submissive, but there's a sense of power there. I love it when he first enters me and I look back and see his face of ecstasy. There's no doubt he is getting pleasure.

12. guynmn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

13. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    It has entered my mind a lot lately (from someone who thought they would never consider such a thing). For it to be reality, though, it'd have to be with someone I loved and really trusted, and even then, I'm not sure it'd happen.

14. UGADawg10

UGADawg10 Member

Albums:
    to be honest, I tried it a few times and it HURT LIKE HELL! lol. I don't know what I was doing wrong

15. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    Besides being with the wrong guy? If you don't have a lot of experience, then you need to be with someone who does have a lot of experience who can make it feel good for you.

16. CuriousFem

CuriousFem Active Member

Albums:
    Submissive does not necessarily mean passive, though. The bottom could just as easily be thrashing about, making noise, pushing back against you, and screaming for more -- and still be submissive.

The submissive gives up some measure of control to the dominant partner, so you'd expect the submissive to be quiet if directed to do so, to be still if directed to do so, to change positions when directed to do so, etc. But otherwise, anything goes! :eek:

For me personally, the submissive role is natural, as is being a bottom -- and I am by no means passive! But for others that I know, the two (submissive and bottom) do not necessarily go together.

17. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    So do you want to give it a try?:biggrin1:

18. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love "getting bent over". I give as good as I get though. Even when my bf is ramming into my butt, I push back just as much. I tightened up my hole on his penis and know this gets him even hotter. He can slap my butt and I love it. Being a bottom doesn't mean just lying there and taking it. With us is is more 50/50 give and take.
    Wow, I could use a good long hard one right now....lol.

19. houtx48

Gold Member

oh you gaggle of power bottoms.

20. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been bent over and taken from behind on several occasions by previous girlfriends. I find something incredibly erotic about being fucked by a woman with a strap-on. The orgasms I've had with her toys inside of me have been some of the most spectacular I've ever had.

I'm not sure that I'd ever get to the point where I would allow a man to do that to me. We'd have to be VERY open with each other and go VERY slowly.

Draft saved Draft deleted