Getting bent over...

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been bent over and fucked standing up....but I always feel the most submissive on my back or on my shoulders.

or in a sling...but that's another story....

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to be honest, I tried it a few times and it HURT LIKE HELL! lol. I don't know what I was doing wrong
Maybe you just weren't into the guy or he didn't know how to make you want it? :shrug: Anal has always been one of those acts where I have to be incredibly turned on and aching to feel my partner to open up for him and allow him to just own my ass. I love it, but the desire for his cock is a definite factor. :shysmile:

I've been bent over and taken from behind on several occasions by previous girlfriends. I find something incredibly erotic about being fucked by a woman with a strap-on. The orgasms I've had with her toys inside of me have been some of the most spectacular I've ever had.

I'm not sure that I'd ever get to the point where I would allow a man to do that to me. We'd have to be VERY open with each other and go VERY slowly.
Mmm, nice! *takes notes*

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The bottom could just as easily be thrashing about, making noise, pushing back against you, and screaming for more -- and still be submissive.
So do you want to give it a try?:biggrin1:

Oh, big boy, if you only knew! :wink:

I'm reminded of a boyfriend I had in college. We had a "nooner" in my dorm room where I sucked him off. I figured that was all we had time for, and I went to wash up. I came back to the room, and he was standing there in his shirt, pants still off, hard again. He said to me, "bend over the desk, you're going to take it up the ass."

It wasn't a question or a suggestion or a request. I'm hard just remembering it. :moon:

HB

PS -- Why do I feel like such a slut when I post on LPSG? Not that being a slut is bad, of course...

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

I'm reminded of a boyfriend I had in college. We had a "nooner" in my dorm room where I sucked him off. I figured that was all we had time for, and I went to wash up. I came back to the room, and he was standing there in his shirt, pants still off, hard again. He said to me, "bend over the desk, you're going to take it up the ass."

It wasn't a question or a suggestion or a request. I'm hard just remembering it. :moon:

HB

PS -- Why do I feel like such a slut when I post on LPSG? Not that being a slut is bad, of course...

Because you really are a slut, and you better come to terms with it!

You'd feel damn slutty after I was done with you:eek: :wink:

D_Polly_Femus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

HB

Aren't we all sluts...we just don't always let it all full out? :)

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because you really are a slut, and you better come to terms with it!

You'd feel damn slutty after I was done with you:eek: :wink:

(Trying so hard to stay on topic... Must. try. harder.) And I am the best kind of slut: Confident (even witty) conversationalist in public, but looking to get bent over in the bedroom. :biggrin1:

I can take whatever your dishing out, big boy, and I will not be robbed of feeling damn slutty afterwards! (In my version of Gone with the Wind, Scarlet says essentially this, btw.)

Aren't we all sluts...we just don't always let it all full out? :)

The best of us are, yes. And if someone doesn't like it, they can just bend me over and spank me! (Reach-around optional.)

:spankme:

HB (who stayed 2x on topic, when graded on a curve)