Getting Bigger and Smoking

croixbull: I've heard over the years that if you smoke you can kiss getting a bigger dick goodbye. Is this true? Any of you guys quite and your cock did a permanent bulkup?

Whadda ya got to say?

BIGBOYDAVE: I Been smoking since I was Ateen Stoped a few times But Its Never affect the size gees If I didn't start smoking when I was A teen How Big would I be now?
Guess I'll never know but I happy with what I got now 11 by 7

tott666: [quote author=jonb link=board=pe;num=1047773517;start=0#3 date=03/16/03 at 14:44:53]I don't know if it's true, but smoking can lead to impotence.[/quote]

Smoking is bad. It interferes with blood circulation among other things. Possibly aids in clogging the artilliaries...

Soooo, yes. Smoking can cause impotence in a round-a-about sort of way.

hung: While I can not testify to the size matters of smoking and it's influence on the penis size I can testify that about five years ago, I quit cold turkey. I was concerned about my erections and ability to keep it hard.
I had resorted to using an enjoy device which was marketed at the time to help keep a penis stiff enough for a suitable penetration. It is a rigid plastic device that circled the base of the penis with an adjustable strap that held it on which wrapped around the balls. I grew tired of this device.

I have regained my ability to sustain a normal erection without any devices. I feel better and I am able to enjoy sexual intercourse with out any stabilizing devices such as I had to use several years ago.

There I have concluded that my blood flow to the penis and the ability to keep an erection is improved. I suspect that my stopping the smoking was a factor in this renewed ability to keep it hard. I am also well aware that I am older, but an erection now is much better than five years ago. Also, rock hard is possible with extended foreplay and self stimulation or mutual stimulation by and with my partner.

Thanks for the opportunity to post my report. I hope it helps others.

hung: Excellent Point there Mighty Joe.

Thanks for sharing.

surveys66: Who would really give a crap about the size of their dick when they're dying from lung cancer?? ???