Getting bigger balls

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media
Is there a way of making ur balls bigger?
I mean ur actual testicles? & i don't mean making them bigger with silicone or saline or whatever.
Has anyone tried it out?

So please, let me know if u have any information.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The things that would have some effect would also pose some risk. The drug HGC (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) will have some effect in this manner. It is used to jump start testicles not producing enough testosterone and for several other medical purposes. It is also used in HIV treatment after long courses of testosterone therapy to get the balls back up there in size and to try to maintain natural hormone production or at least a percentage of it.

This is a controlled substance and can get one in trouble with the law.

The reality of what seems like too much of a good thing. I am into equestrian pursuits and have been since I was a teen. My balls (testicles) are well above average size and the size of my balls have presented some problems.

When I was in HS playing sports jock straps and cups did not fit right. The size of my cock is a little better than average, but the size of my balls made it look small.

I would trade a few more inches of cock for more normal balls in a heartbeat of I could.

I was injured badly when a horse tried to throw me at age 17. If my balls had been more normal the injury I suffered then most likely would not have gone the route it did.

Because of this injury I am now on HRT and have to alternate between testosterone supplementation and the HCG to try and prevent more losses from the damage.

When it was the late '70's and early '80's I showed one hell of a basket, but it was all balls and just an average dick. This led to a great deal of problems with disappointed "size queens".

There are some things you can do that do not involve foreign substances, but, as crazy as it sounds if you really want larger balls, you need to find a real pro with saline to give you a very temporary sample. A small amount of saline infusion would for a short time give you the sensations at least to some degree of having larger balls and you would get at least a sample of living with this for a day or two. Some may condemn me for making this suggestion, but, guys when people want this really badly it is better to get behind the wheel and take a "spin" before even considering anything permanent.

Personally, my life with larger than average has not been an absolute picnic.