getting bigger than big

muscleup: Would someone take a few minutes and tellme about the jelk exercises and the stretches that are supposed to be performed before them? I hear some dudes have some luck in gaining a realistic 1/2 to 1" length increase in shaft size - after about 6 months of dedication. Or a site which describes these techniques. Thanks to whoever helps.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
There are a number of ways to get started in PE, but the first thing to do is to set realistic goals and have the willpower then to stay with a regimen, the simpler the better. (1" goal is VERY realistic to begin with--typically occurring the first year or so.)

One of the better choices for on-line info, advice, and general instruction is this website: www.thundersplace.com

The internet is filled with con artists, bogus sites, and schemes (too good to ever be true.) The above site (so far) tends to remain reputable for the most part.

I always recommend a guy considering PE to do LOTS of reading and "research" first to get an overview of what's to be done and "how" it's supposed to influence improvement. THEN, begin slowly and set somewhat "low" goals initially so as not to get discouraged. Stay WELL AWAY from trying anything "too advanced" in exercises (and jelq) which might even be mentioned in thundersplace. Beginners lack the proper "conditioning" of their penises to endure some of those procedures and even with PE experience, some of those techniques are downright dangerous.

Results WILL come over a very long period of time just following simple stretches, pulls, and other general exercises (performed while in the flaccid state!) followed at some point with jelq "squeezes" (done correctly! and when semi-erect) to improve / encourage blood flow. Using warm compresses before and just after PE helps as does maintaining good nutrition and good levels of supps which encourage "good male health" and overall circulation...common sense stuff, really.

So, I've given you here a "crash-course" to begin considering the "basics" .
Best wishes! ;)

maverackstud8: SOMEDAY,THERE MIGHT A NANITE PILL OR EJECT,
And won't be fun-the average size become 10 or 12 inches-leasst 8 or 9.