Getting blown through craigslist

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im surprised by all these negative reviews. I have had no problems luring men omon this site. All that cash paid for my university :) lol jk. But yeah the chances are about the same as clubbing, its convenient, lazy, and did i say convenient? Lol

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Unless you are out to make money by selling yourself, I just
can't imagine how fuckin' hard-up you have to be to meet others, that you have to even think about using CL, or any other site
of that kind....in order to find them....

Last edited:

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Haha... some years back, I answered a CL ad for a kinky hookup. Turned out to be my commanding officer. It was at his house. A nooner. A bit weird like I was expecting his wife to come in at any moment. He then kept contacting me... was an uncomfortable situ.

I have not used CL in a long time. Experiences were about the same as any other online service. Pic and phone number should be required. Maybe meet in a public place first. Bail immediately if anything is not right.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Id say it has a lot to do with how large the gay community in your area. Here in the bay area (gay area) it seems fairly safe, but in a less tolerent area id be more hesitant and cautious.
Basically if you have a fairly large cock and ask for a bj with a pic posted on cl, you will have more offers to blow you than you know what to do with.

B safe!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had good luck with Craig's, once I pared down to the serious guys. Some very talented cocksuckers hang out there! And there are a lot of bullshitters on there.

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is a lot of risk and a lot of sifting through creeps, but I've had a few successful hook-ups from Craigslist. If you're so horny that you really want to, check the guy out first -- normally if they're a creep, you'll have a guy instinct about it. Cheers.