Getting "Broken In" Again...

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could really use some input/assistance.

I haven't been in a relationship for a while, but I finally met a great guy who's sweet, caring, hot as hell...and hung. He's almost 10 inches (I measured it myself) and while he isn't super thick, I have had to get used to him gagging me and poking my cervix. But this isn't the problem (because I like a bit of gagging and cervix poking :biggrin1:). The problem is, I enjoy anal but haven't gone there with him yet because I admit that I am actually afraid to let him enter my back door. I had tons of anal with my last relationship, but it's been over a year between that relationship and my current one and I remember having to "get used to" anal, so I'm afraid that my new beau's huge member will impale me :frown1:.

Should I get some Anal Ease and just prep myself with one of my dildos until I'm ready for him, or let him "break me in" again? Is there anything I can do to make the process easier, or any tips anyone they can give me? Please help, I really want to let my man have ALL of me. Thanks!

K

kundalinikat

So you say you really want to let him have all of you... got the right idea for starters :)
It depends on whether you would be turned on by practicing with one of your toys, or whether you'd sooner feel him than your toy! Seems to me like those two choices are it.
does he enjoy entering slowly? I find it works well to cleave very slowly and carefully at first, as much as you could give up :> and then right away you know how much depth you could give him at the gentler pace, and if he has to retreat for the faster paces, it will feel easier because of how far you'd already felt :squareeyed:

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kundalinikat, thanks for the advice :wink:.
Anyone else? Does anyone know if there is some "magic" cream or oil that I can buy to make the "process" less painful and/or easier? Thanks a lot!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know about any magic tricks. The lubrication that the two of you make together. Tossin' a good salad always does wonders. Try to imagine more what anal sex felt like to. If you can imagine the sensation & hold on to it that might help with some anxiety. I don't think your beau will kill you with his cock. Obviously, nearly 10 inches is a lot of dick to try & take but he knows that. Just trying sliding it in slowly. Try to swallow his cock with your ass. Use all of the lube that you can find. I think it'll be best though to let him break you again rather than using a toy. It'll be more fun, you know? Maybe. I'm speaking on my tastes for the situation.

Please try to take him as much as you can. I'd hate for him to be deprived any longer, especially if you wanna give it to him. Good luck. I'll pray for your internal organs. I'm just kidding:biggrin1:

AttemptingZen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope I get broken in soon! :(

:eek: If you haven't been it certainly can't be for lack of guys wanting to. God knows they didn't have boys as cute as you in SC back when I grew up there.

Should I get some Anal Ease and just prep myself with one of my dildos until I'm ready for him, or let him "break me in" again?

I would strongly reccomend against using any Anal Ease or anything that will reduce your sensitivity. Trust me, with 10 inches you'll want to make sure you're feeling things in case you do need him to stop. I think you should stick to a dildo and just make sure he takes his time. Any guy in there right mind would be crazy grateful that your even trying to take a 10 incher anally. Best of luck... and I'm sure once you adjust you will love it :smile:

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would strongly reccomend against using any Anal Ease or anything that will reduce your sensitivity. Trust me, with 10 inches you'll want to make sure you're feeling things in case you do need him to stop. I think you should stick to a dildo and just make sure he takes his time. Any guy in there right mind would be crazy grateful that your even trying to take a 10 incher anally. Best of luck... and I'm sure once you adjust you will love it :smile:

That's what I'm afraid of, that I won't be able to get it all in. And dammit, I WANT to take it all because I know that he'd love it (and I will too once I adjust :biggrin1:).

As far as not using Anal Ease because I may need him to stop: if I do use it and it desensitizes me, could he potentially really do "damage" back there :eek:? Not naive at all, but I'm here to learn and if I could really get internal damage from anal, I wanna know! Imagine me walking into the ER with a broken down asshole and having to explain to the doc what happened :frown2:...

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Plenty of lube, lust and patience are all you need. If he isn't "super thick", that will make things easier as girth is more of a factor than length. As long as he takes it slow and listens to you, you should get on fine. Hang onto his balls. That will make him think twice about going too fast.

AttemptingZen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As far as not using Anal Ease because I may need him to stop: if I do use it and it desensitizes me, could he potentially really do "damage" back there :eek:?

Well... it's not likely, but yes, he could do a little bit of damage. Certainly not likely to end you up in the emergency room or anything that serious, but if he's not careful and you can't feel enough to tell him to slow down or take it a bit easier he could cause a tear. Certainly not life threatening or anything, and unless he's sadistic you certainly won't have a "broken down anus", but with a larger guy like that it's better just to not take any chances and make sure you can feel it if he needs to slow down, pull out, etc. It's admirable that you want to take him so badly no matter what... if only half of the guys I've dated felt the same way... :wink:

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it has been forever so I guess I'll update, lol.

My old guy and I ended up in a long-distance relationship that ended up being our demise. We are still friends but are no longer a couple as of September 2008. However...I met another guy in December. Yes, he's hung too; actually, he's the same length as my old guy but much thicker. Yikes! So basically I need more anal tips because my ex and I never got around to doing it somehow.

Help, por favor?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife does the following:

Relaxation
Lubrication
Vigration
Dilation
Relaxation
Patience

Lots of lube, uses a vibrator on her clitoris, and we go slow, stop and start and pull out and re-lube, while inside her ass she will sometimes have me stay still while she clamps her anal muscles around my penis three times which oftentimes lets her relax more. Sometimes it takes a lot of time for her to loosen up but she says that when it feels good, it feels really good. I am nearing 8" as I lose weight and am about 6" in girth. It is easier for her to take me in her ass than in her vagina. She has trouble taking all of my length and girth in her ass but relaxation is the key for her to enjoy anal at all.

Have fun!

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd say that you should let him help break you in with toys. I personally find it hot being part of the process in that way when my gf is going through such measures to please me.
It's like helping a girl shave down there since she's doing it for her man. Can be very sensual in the shower.