Getting caught

B_irish92

Just Browsing
Media
Damn, man! Just found out I'm statistically likely to be bigger in both length and girth than most guys (probably not on lpsg though ;D) and every time I'm horny and get a hardon while there's someone around I'm half hoping to get caught to see their reaction (I'm a virgin) so I was just wondering if anybody here has gone through anything symilar... ?!?

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Careful there, stud. That kind of behavior in public can backfire in a very diminishing and legal sense.

I think many here are a bit of a showoff/voyeur, and also seek some kind of acceptance/reaction/camaraderie by viewing/commenting on/posting pics in this and other fora. Join the party - post a pic here and "see their reaction".

Last edited:

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
...and get a hardon while there's someone around I'm half hoping to get caught to see their reaction (I'm a virgin)

If you're interested in guys' reactions, think about showing it in a rest area mens room. Plenty of guys gaze and rub a little, and if you're packing you can be sure they'll pay more attention. Just be prepared to say "no, thank you" when they follow you to the car, unless ..... :147:

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you're interested in guys' reactions, think about showing it in a rest area mens room. Plenty of guys gaze and rub a little, and if you're packing you can be sure they'll pay more attention. Just be prepared to say "no, thank you" when they follow you to the car, unless ..... :147:

What kind of restrooms do you go to Fooobar? LoL

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i do bone up occasionally where people might and do see my dick hard. most are too embarrassed to say anything. one time at the gym, i pulled a big boner in the sauna and one dude in there had the nerve to say "what do you feed that thing?"

i was embarrassed and kinda flattered at the same time. the thing is, the more embarrassed i get, the harder my dick gets...

Last edited: