Getting caught

Biscott

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anybody been caught by the law doing things?

Once when I was at Ft. Lewis, I was going to town with my girlfriend at the time near the General lake when the MPs showed up.

Second time, I'm a cross dresser and I was walking down some RR tracks when some cops stopped me. I didn't know that area was a high drug area and they were checking on everyone.

Reactions: LPSG Support
D

deleted1230731

I have been caught many times. Interesting Lee, two times I was gone with a woman sucking my dick, the cops just seem to brush it off as a hey, you should go somewhere more private.

Once, I was caught in the woods getting my dick sucked by a guy. Well, almost caught. I saw the cop car. And quickly brush the guy away. When I walked out of the woods, the cop told me he saw what was going on. I just told him I didn't know what he was talking about. I said I was back there taking a piss. And I guess if he saw anything that's what he saw. I kept apologizing profusely. And finally he let me go.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not by a “real” cop, but by a security guard in a mall parking lot. My girl friend was going down on me and he knocked on the window. Scared the hell out of me and I’m sure I gave him a super goofy look combining my extacy and shock.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not by a cop. I M a married husband who likes to suck on the down low. I was sucking a dick at a local glory hole at an xxx place. The guy asked if he could come to my booth and fuck my ass. I said yes. Imagine my suprise when I opened the door for him and it was a young guy who worked for me.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been caught many times. Interesting Lee, two times I was gone with a woman sucking my dick, the cops just seem to brush it off as a hey, you should go somewhere more private.

Once, I was caught in the woods getting my dick sucked by a guy. Well, almost caught. I saw the cop car. And quickly brush the guy away. When I walked out of the woods, the cop told me he saw what was going on. I just told him I didn't know what he was talking about. I said I was back there taking a piss. And I guess if he saw anything that's what he saw. I kept apologizing profusely. And finally he let me go.
I agree. If the cops catch a guy getting his dick sucked by his girl the smile and think he is a lucky guy. If the same guy gets caught with a guy sucking his dick they hall their asses off to court.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not the law, but a security guy--- i was with my GF at the time, and we had parked in an area I thought was quiet enough to play in...but after a few mins, I heard a ' boom, boom, boom' of a night-stick (or equal) on my rear bumper and a hard, loud voice just say " move along"--- which we did....

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I got caught today with another dude in a cruising park. We were just playing with each other's cocks on a trail in the park.
A mexican walked in and caught us. We covered up quickly. He stood around with that "look in his eye", so I pulled up my sweat
shirt and let him see my hard cock, The stranger friend did the same. Game on!

We started playing again and he rubbed his crotch. I said to get it out and come play with us. He did and the guy with me gave me a lubed up handjob, while he got fucked in the ass by the Mexican guy.

Hot as Hell. Never seen anyone fucked before. I came first from the handjob, then just watched then.

Mexican was uncut. Had a condom on that was full of cum when finished.
Hot to hear him grunt and unload.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyway, yesterday I decided to make a Council Bluffs shopping trip. Went across the bridge into Omaha to Mandan Park.

Parking lot was empty. (known cruising park) Got out of my car to walk and have a smoke. Just then another car pulled up.

Dude approx 35 YRS old got out and followed me. Ended up sitting in benches besides each other. Made small talk and he

adjusted his crotch. Game on! I did the same, so he did it some more.

Asked if he wanted to play and he said yes. We unzippped, got our cocks out and fondled one another. Then a car pulled

up, so we decided to take a walk to a secluded area. Car was far enough away, they could not see cocks were out on the bench. Got to that area and stroked each other for 5 minutes or so. Then we just jerked our own cocks. I said it would be hot if we could time it right and both cum at the same time. Timing was perfect and we both

unloaded in the grass together

D

deleted300444

On a drinking Saturday night, I was peeing behind a building when two officers reprimanded me, one grabbed my left elbow and asked what I was doing.

Reactions: mutualjax

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A reg of mine wanted me to meet him at a cruisy park near his house. I was against it from the beginning but my friend assured me that we would be okay and if i was worried we could just stay in his truck with the windows up. Everything was great because my reg dropped his sweat pants to his ankles and reclined back and enjoyed my face buried in his crotch as I sucked him. As I'm sucking I hear tapping on the window and I raise up and see the cop peering in at us shaking his head. My friend and I got kind of lucky because the cop was pretty calm and collected about it all. From what he told us men were always in the park having sex but he did give us a stern warning about such acts in the park. Finally he tells us he would give us a break since we kept it inside of the vehicle. To tops things off he said he was going to drive around and return in ten minutes and pretty much told us to finish up our business inside of our truck and then move along before another patrolling officer caught us and decided to detain us. That was the last time I ever went to a park to meet someone for action especially if the park had a reputation for being cruisy. Cruisy parks are on the cops radars for that kind of activity.

Not by a cop. I M a married husband who likes to suck on the down low. I was sucking a dick at a local glory hole at an xxx place. The guy asked if he could come to my booth and fuck my ass. I said yes. Imagine my suprise when I opened the door for him and it was a young guy who worked for me.
Did he still fuck you?

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A reg of mine wanted me to meet him at a cruisy park near his house. I was against it from the beginning but my friend assured me that we would be okay and if i was worried we could just stay in his truck with the windows up. Everything was great because my reg dropped his sweat pants to his ankles and reclined back and enjoyed my face buried in his crotch as I sucked him. As I'm sucking I hear tapping on the window and I raise up and see the cop peering in at us shaking his head. My friend and I got kind of lucky because the cop was pretty calm and collected about it all. From what he told us men were always in the park having sex but he did give us a stern warning about such acts in the park. Finally he tells us he would give us a break since we kept it inside of the vehicle. To tops things off he said he was going to drive around and return in ten minutes and pretty much told us to finish up our business inside of our truck and then move along before another patrolling officer caught us and decided to detain us. That was the last time I ever went to a park to meet someone for action especially if the park had a reputation for being cruisy. Cruisy parks are on the cops radars for that kind of activity.
Yeah, I had a similar experience at my gym earlier this year. I always work out early, really early before I go to work. A casual buddy that works out too was there one morning and we were both showering after working out. One thing led to another and I was blowing him. All of a sudden, the gym manager was there and we got busted. The good news is, the manager just warned us and let it go. No further repercussions.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did he still fuck you?
Yes he did. Fucked me good. Still remember how he shoved his dick in me balls deep and said “I love to fuck”.

Iowa641

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ohhhhhhhhhh how awkward was that? Did you both go through withit?