Getting checked out at the urinal.

Leakingpre247

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont care of they look. I have stolen a glance or two over the years, but typically look down or straight forward. Have had a guy jerking right beside me. He was not being discrete at all. THAT was weird. Didn't make eye contact or say anything. I can have a sarcastic response for just about everything and wanted to say something like "Dont forget to flush" but thought it best I get the heck outta there.

I have two friends who say they are bothered by it. Who cares? I steal glances at women's breasts, face, ass. Same thing. Someone wants to notice something. Let em look I say. If I feel like glancing, okay, but the odds are 100% I aint gonna comment on their dick even if their dick is 12 inches long and ACTUALLY speaks and says hello to me.

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve only noticed a few people checking me out, mostly friends but the occasional stranger. Normally happens in bars and clubs later in the evening, probably in relation to the amount of beer consumed!

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only realized I had enviable equipment because I kept noticing dudes pretending not to watch after doing a double take. At the time it felt invasive because you are trapped mid stream and I usually grow despite myself when exposed like that. As I semi it’s too long to hide behind my hand and my head pops out so I’m very fully exposed for the viewer, the final privacy of foreskin also taken from me. Helpless to avoid displaying for whomever cares to watch. I would just stare at the wall in embarrassment at the lack of control of it or the situation until finished pissing which usually slows or gets interrupted when hard. Eventually despite being straight I realized it was a compliment to my manhood and that my dick could inspire admiration by strangers just because of how it looks. This is why today I’ve become an exhibitionist and love growing and popping out under an appreciative gaze.

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the situation is right, I like to check out other guys and certainly don't mind them taking a look at me. If another guy is checking me out, it feels like an ego boost and I tend to then show off a little.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont care of they look. I have stolen a glance or two over the years, but typically look down or straight forward. Have had a guy jerking right beside me. He was not being discrete at all. THAT was weird. Didn't make eye contact or say anything. I can have a sarcastic response for just about everything and wanted to say something like "Dont forget to flush" but thought it best I get the heck outta there.

I have two friends who say they are bothered by it. Who cares? I steal glances at women's breasts, face, ass. Same thing. Someone wants to notice something. Let em look I say. If I feel like glancing, okay, but the odds are 100% I aint gonna comment on their dick even if their dick is 12 inches long and ACTUALLY speaks and says hello to me.

This behaviour pisses me off...no pun intended. It's not cool from a straight perspective but it's also not the cruising etiquette I grew up with in my 20s. If you see sex in a tearoom it's because you're having it. We read body language and were cautious. You'd never see a guy just wanking out of nowhere. That's rude even if I were cruising because it skips the mutual flirt and agreement phase and imposes. I'd have been much more blunt as I was when guys grabbed my cock at my own nightclub in the washroom. Grabbed it as I started to piss during a shift. Unacceptable.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the situation is right, I like to check out other guys and certainly don't mind them taking a look at me. If another guy is checking me out, it feels like an ego boost and I tend to then show off a little.
Totally agree

Reactions: JohnDoeXXXm

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only realized I had enviable equipment because I kept noticing dudes pretending not to watch after doing a double take. At the time it felt invasive because you are trapped mid stream and I usually grow despite myself when exposed like that. As I semi it’s too long to hide behind my hand and my head pops out so I’m very fully exposed for the viewer, the final privacy of foreskin also taken from me. Helpless to avoid displaying for whomever cares to watch. I would just stare at the wall in embarrassment at the lack of control of it or the situation until finished pissing which usually slows or gets interrupted when hard. Eventually despite being straight I realized it was a compliment to my manhood and that my dick could inspire admiration by strangers just because of how it looks. This is why today I’ve become an exhibitionist and love growing and popping out under an appreciative gaze.

Watch me piss on Skype. Add phallic apotheosis.

It happens now and again when there is no divider but not often. Usually a look then another look. It may happen more but I don’t necessarily notice as looking forward.

Reactions: MateHung

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It happens now and again when there is no divider but not often. Usually a look then another look. It may happen more but I don’t necessarily notice as looking forward.

If those are pics of you in your gallery, I'd be taking a double look too.

Reactions: Pauly99

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the opportunity is there, I will also sneak a peek and will return view if guy also looks my way to be fair in a way. Ha ha. But as someone who wasnt around lots of family nudity I will say these moments through the years have helped me see how different guys are in a curiosity way and its still a habit years later.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I believe most guys steal glances periodically. I know I do sometimes.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I believe most guys steal glances periodically. I know I do sometimes.
I don't try to steal a glance because I don't want him to notice me doing it...I would rather bait him into peeking at me.

Ok, it's a silly game, but here it is...

The way I support my dick to pee (resting atop the back of my hand) seems to attract attention, or curiosity anyhow. If I suspect another guy wants to take a peek, then I will casually turn my head away for a few seconds to give him an opportunity. Then when I turn to face front again, I pay attention to whether his head turns back in unison with mine. If his head returns to face-front at the same time I do, then I conclude that he took a peek at me while I was facing away, and I secretly smile to myself.

D

deleted2993841

My first time at Roscoes in Chicago I got my ass felt up at the urinal and a guy with ample cock was stroking at the end of the urinals.

Reactions: Leedsguy69
D

deleted1025121

I think 99% of men coyly glance over when approaching a urinal to use themselves. I think as men we all have that natural curiosity about what we're up against or to compare. And honestly I dont mind. I often stand there hands free. So if they want to look..go ahead. I've noticed a trend since the smartphone arrived too where guys pull out their cock and just piss while looking on their phone oblivious to everything else.