Getting checked out in the locker room

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by open501s, Feb 25, 2009.

1. open501s

open501s Member

I am sure there was a thread or more on this before. Needed to get this out there; tell someone yea know?

Today I noticed a guy check out another guy in the gym. It was more than just your "oh someone new" glance; it was a double take size him up check out look.

Latter after my work out I was in the steam room. I didn't think no one was in there so dropped my towel and enjoyed the steam. After a bit I heard some one cough and then I realized I wasn't alone.

About 5min latter the guy left; then 5 more min I left. Took my shower and went to my locker to get dressed.

When I got to my locker I realized who the guy in the steam room was. He normally is in a different part of the locker room. In the past we traded eye contact but that was it.

I caught him looking at my side of the locker room several times; so decided not to play bashful and gave him a full look. 2 gage 1" ring in pa installed and everything.

Will be looking for his next move -- if any.

2. ram_me99

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    anything come of this??

Draft saved Draft deleted