Getting circumcised in 2 weeks

hoodie6789

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well here goes. I have decided to get circumcised in 2 weeks time. There it is...This is not about the pros or cons of circumcision it is just a personal choice.

I am 46 and have been considering a circumcision since my early teens. I was born with a rather long foreskin and have not " grown into it ". Even with an erection, I have a considerable amount of overhang which I find rather embarrassing.

With regards to sex I found my long foreskin got in the way and reduced sensation to the head as the head was literally only sliding in my foreskin. I had to pull my foreskin back to start feeling anything and to finally climax.

So after many years of frustration and weighing up the pro's and con's, I've decided enough is enough and have booked in to get circumcised using the shang ring method.

I'm not after responses debating should I or shouldn't I but would like to hear from others about their experiences who have had a long foreskin before getting circumcised and how their sexual experiences have been after that decision. Would also like to hear from anyone who have been circumcised using the shang ring method..

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well here goes. I have decided to get circumcised in 2 weeks time. There it is...This is not about the pros or cons of circumcision it is just a personal choice.

I am 46 and have been considering a circumcision since my early teens. I was born with a rather long foreskin and have not " grown into it ". Even with an erection, I have a considerable amount of overhang which I find rather embarrassing.

With regards to sex I found my long foreskin got in the way and reduced sensation to the head as the head was literally only sliding in my foreskin. I had to pull my foreskin back to start feeling anything and to finally climax.

So after many years of frustration and weighing up the pro's and con's, I've decided enough is enough and have booked in to get circumcised using the shang ring method.

I'm not after responses debating should I or shouldn't I but would like to hear from others about their experiences who have had a long foreskin before getting circumcised and how their sexual experiences have been after that decision. Would also like to hear from anyone who have been circumcised using the shang ring method..
Sending best for your procedure. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Reactions: hoodie6789

88restored

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about a partial or sleeve-resection? You could shorten the foreskin without losing the nerves and protection of the foreskin. Then, too, you won't have to change your screen name on LPSG.

I agree, you can remove the skin from the base instead of the tip thus preserving critical nerve endings & function.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I was about the same as you but I was age 29 YO, don't know what type loose or tight not important to anyone but you anyway. My circumcision is loose except at full erection. Please keep us informed of your progress after procedure complete. My sexual experience was much better for reasons you stated above. I am not familiar with shang ring circumcision method, sorry.

S

SirConcis

Very important that you discuss the desired result with your doctor and get a good feelin that he will give you want tyou want.

Although i am now tightly cut, I went thorugh many years being partially cut. At first 3/4 covered when soft, self retracting and looked cut when hard, except you coudl still move skin up to cover about half of gland or a bit more. Like you, I started off with long foreksin.

That circ was a massive improvement over the long foreskin. Only drawback was frequest skin retraction in underwear that caused reections for a few years, then you don't notice it as much when it happens. You retain uncut style masturbation, excpt that on the up stroke, the shaft skin gets stretched till it stops moving, and on the downstroike, you can tug it down tight (against gets stretched), as opposed to just moving amble skin up/down. So this adds to pleasure.

With the foreskin no longer able to reach meatus, you can whip it out and piss without worrying, and when you get orgasm, you spew far becasue there is no foreskin covering jeatus on upstroke to catch sperm.

I was quite happy with being semi cut. But eventually desire for a full one won.

Once you decide to have bare glans, once you are ready to no lonegr be able to move skin up over gans, then you are far better off getting a tight circumcision. During erection, you feel shaft skin stretch and you can wank by rubbing shaft/fglans without skin moving, so you can apply more pressure.

keep inner foreskin. The base of yoru frenulum will get cut at the circumcision line. The top of it where it attached to glans can be detached (justa quick burn so that shaft skin down,t pull down on glans when erect) or you can choos eto hacve it removed competely. This is more cosmetic desire than anything else.

I have no regret about my full circ. But stll willing to recommend partial circ too. Loved both and both are huge improvements to uncut.

sim_8701

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had always wanted to be circumcised and in my early 20’s I decided to get it done. I didn’t have a very long foreskin and I always wore it pulled back so it looked cut. It was the best decision I made and love the way my cock now looks.

QANDA

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good luck, without knowing too much background two (trying to be) helpful thoughts:

1. As with any cosmetic surgery, be sure that medicine can help and that it isn't psychological insecurity which the surgery might not clear up
2. Being 46 will complicate healing (as I know from a recent skin cancer, 1% chance of problems and I was the 1%). So make sure to check what recovery looks like so you know what is normal.

Not trying to talk in or out or anything. Just practical stuff.

Reactions: glansout

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well done. Electing to get myself circumcised when I was 29, I know the enormity of the decision making process. Having been cut twice to achieve the results I wanted, my only advice is to be clear on the style you want - high/low, frenulum intact/removed and discuss this at length with your surgeon. 24 years later, I'm still so pleased every day that I made the decision to get circumcised; the look, feel, taste (!) is a winner for me. BTW, am always happy to chat re my experiences :)

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If, like me, you have wanted to have it done for a long time, I doubt very much that you will regret it. I have been cut for almost 5 years now and haven't regretted a minute of it.

I am not familiar with the Shang Ring method but would advise skin glue rather than stitches (if relevant) - it gives a much neater result and speeds up healing by around 50%.

Either way best of luck and keep us posted!

hoodie6789

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If, like me, you have wanted to have it done for a long time, I doubt very much that you will regret it. I have been cut for almost 5 years now and haven't regretted a minute of it.

I am not familiar with the Shang Ring method but would advise skin glue rather than stitches (if relevant) - it gives a much neater result and speeds up healing by around 50%.

Thanks.

There are no stitches involved with using the shang ring as far as I know. I have done a bit of research on various methods.

sim_8701

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had it done eight years ago, no regrets, wish I had it done years before. Do not let anyone talk you out of it, the pain is minimum, you are out of commission for a few weeks, but the end result is well worth the little snip involved.
I agree with you in all aspects. People think the pain will be bad but it really wasn’t. The worst part is your out of action for about 3 weeks!

hoodie6789

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I believe the shang ring method does not need stitches unless you require or want the frenulum removed.

hoodie6789

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had it done eight years ago, no regrets, wish I had it done years before. Do not let anyone talk you out of it, the pain is minimum, you are out of commission for a few weeks, but the end result is well worth the little snip involved.

Hi there,

a couple of weeks is nothing and to have a penis that i've always wanted to look like will be great. should of had it done 30 years ago.

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went thru a circumcision monday last week. Everything went really smooth. Didn’t feel a thing. After when the anesthetisa had stopped working I didn’t feel any pain, I would rather say I felt fragile down there. If I would make a quick movie like turning around or something it could sting a bit. But that’s it. I’m heading back today for a checkup.

They did it the traditional way with scalpel and stitching afterwards.

In the healing process and I’m very excited about the end result :)