Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi again,

I dont know if this really is the right thread to post my pictures, but if it isnt I'll stop after this one, and I dont know if there are interest in the progression.

Anyway, today is exactly 2 weeks after the surgery.

That is going to look very good indeed. Congratulations!

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just an update. Circumcision is done....YAY.... All went well. Only issue was that I couldn't use the shang ring method as I had hoped so I went with the traditional snip and stitch...the doctor even commented on how 'generous' my foreskin was, which I thought might be a slight understatment..:)

Doctor was great and very meticulous. Minimal pain during the procedure and also minimal discomfort whilst driving home.
First night at home wasn't to bad. Bugger all pain but did apply some xylocaine around the wound and took some pain tablets before bed, in case of an erection, which did occur ( but not a raging hard on ) but again with minimal discomfort.

So far, pleased with the result. In 6 -8 weeks will reveal how my new penis with truly look ...
Congratulations on a good personal choice. I had it done when I was 35 years old. I wish it had been done when I was born. I was maybe 7 years old the first time I saw a cut dick. I was very much impressed with it, could hardly keep my eyes off of it. That's when I decided I wanted my dick to look like it someday. It belonged to a young man about 19 years old.
I'm glad i had it done and never regretted it. I only wish I could have done it much sooner. The doctor didn't discuss the type of cut I could choose. I wish I could have gotten a high and tight cut, but I ended uo with a loose cut.

Reactions: LondonCutguy
S

SirConcis

Did your doc explain why shang ring couldn't be used?
Did the doc mention the possibility of using glew instead of stitches?

hoodie6789

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Apparently, where he wanted to put the shang ring, i was too girthy and they didnt have one that was was big enough. He didnt mention about the glue but it does t bother me at all....

Reactions: Londonlad1995

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually asked the surgeon about glue instead of sewing. He just looked at me and said that could be a risky thing to use in the area due to movement and possible erections. He told me it’s not a good options cause there have been a lot of open wounds due to the movement in the skin. He told me had been doing this for 40 years and the scar will be minimum and it will heal well.

Well so far it’s healing really well I must say.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually asked the surgeon about glue instead of sewing. He just looked at me and said that could be a risky thing to use in the area due to movement and possible erections. He told me it’s not a good options cause there have been a lot of open wounds due to the movement in the skin. He told me had been doing this for 40 years and the scar will be minimum and it will heal well.

Well so far it’s healing really well I must say.

I had glue for mine. There was no problem with movement/erections - it was elastic enough to stretch with it: I did ask about that. It dropped off in pieces as the skin healed.

Reactions: japetty

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had glue for mine. There was no problem with movement/erections - it was elastic enough to stretch with it: I did ask about that. It dropped off in pieces as the skin healed.
Ah, that’s great. I guess it’s personal for those who is doing the circumcision :). I think the glue would make the healing process better but since he said no well then there wasn’t much to discuss:)

Reactions: easytwist

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went thru a circumcision monday last week. Everything went really smooth. Didn’t feel a thing. After when the anesthetisa had stopped working I didn’t feel any pain, I would rather say I felt fragile down there. If I would make a quick movie like turning around or something it could sting a bit. But that’s it. I’m heading back today for a checkup.

They did it the traditional way with scalpel and stitching afterwards.

In the healing process and I’m very excited about the end result :)
Well done, I have the greatest respect for you, as this was a big decision to make. Welcome to the Club:)

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just an update. Circumcision is done....YAY.... All went well. Only issue was that I couldn't use the shang ring method as I had hoped so I went with the traditional snip and stitch...the doctor even commented on how 'generous' my foreskin was, which I thought might be a slight understatment..:)

Doctor was great and very meticulous. Minimal pain during the procedure and also minimal discomfort whilst driving home.
First night at home wasn't to bad. Bugger all pain but did apply some xylocaine around the wound and took some pain tablets before bed, in case of an erection, which did occur ( but not a raging hard on ) but again with minimal discomfort.

So far, pleased with the result. In 6 -8 weeks will reveal how my new penis with truly look ...
Well done! Same as I said to Malmo75, I have the grestest respect, as this was a big decision; welcome to the club :)

Feejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: japetty

CutOntBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

So do you have an update for u!?