Getting Circumcized

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by horny6.5, Dec 12, 2006.

?

Would you cut your childs forskin when there a baby

Poll closed Dec 15, 2006.
  1. Yes

23.5%
  2. No

67.6%
  3. Wait until hes older

7.8%
  4. Not sure

1.0%
  1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How many would have there son cut when there still a baby.

How many will wait until they are a little older.

How many would leave it up to the child when he becomes a teen boy

Would you cut the forskin at all

2. viking1

Gold Member

I don't want to start any argument with this, but I would not have a son cut as a baby. I would let him decide after he got older. I wish I had been given this choice, but unfortunately I wasn't.

I think uncircumsized is natural and see no reason to be cut unless there are real physical problems.

3. komodoman

komodoman Member

Absolutely NO!!!
    I've heard all the arguements until I'm sick. The foreskin is there for a reason. It's the perfect design. Cutting it off is like spitting in the Creator's face and saying, "we're improving on your work." This shit about infections, cancer, STDs, is so stupid. I'm 45 years old and I've never had an infection. My wife gets more yeast infections than any male with a foreskin could ever get in his life time. Any man who gets infected probably deserves it, for not practicing basic hygiene. Have you ever seen, or heard a baby boy getting circumcised? It's one of the most chilling, ugly things I've ever experienced. I almost threw up. They use locals to numb earlobes when girls get pearced for ear rings, but absolutely nothing on a baby's foreskin. It's just fucking barbaric in the 21st century....FUCK, it's barbaric in any century!!!!! (Pardon the language, bad spelling etc...it's late here in HK. I rarely ever post...but this topic just makes my balls retract!...and I just had to throw in my 2cents.)

4. SMCald6703

SMCald6703 New Member

If I ever have a son I'll leave him alone. It's his body, I'll let him decide.

5. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

What if your wife or girlfriend wants her son to be cut then what would you do.

6. B_kewlhandle

B_kewlhandle New Member

Albums:

Circumcision should always be a choice. But when you circumcise a child you are taking away that choice. If once he reaches adulthood he decides he wants to be circ then he should excercise his right to body modification. We would not tattoo a child's penis even though some adults choose to do just that, so why should we take a scalpel and cut off his foreskin?

Most people would be appalled if a doctor put a Prince Albert or a tatoo on a newborn at the request of the parent. Yet there are still people who make excuses for neonatal circ. Furthermore, there should be no religious or cultural exception for circ.

7. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

another day another circumcision thread

they start out the same and end the same. Fact of the matter is they exist, much like abortion. Everyone has their own personal opinion on it and maybe things will change eventually

8. suspendedtree

suspendedtree New Member

Tell her she doesn't have a fucking clue about human rights.

9. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I voted "wait until he's older" in case that means it'll be his own decision.

10. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    An excellent reason for not second-guessing HIS opinion by cutting part of his penis off without his consent.

They changed in this country: it used to be near universal, now it's almost unknown and the consensus is it's "barbaric".

And change doesn't just happen. People can help things to change, by spreading information or highlighting issues, such as human rights.

11. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, and it's not just an "underwear, clothing and appearance issue". First and foremost, it's a human rights issue.

12. muscleboy9

muscleboy9 Member

Ask her how she would feel if SHE had been circumcised at her parents request when she was a child.

13. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

whats your opinion on abortion and human rights?

14. blackcameron

blackcameron New Member

Albums:
    I don't think a woman should have domain over the off-springs tools. I mean the guy would and does know best in this department. She's reaching WAY to far in the male juris-dick-tion, ah ha ha I'm hilarious, for that.

15. Stevo8in

Stevo8in New Member

I wished I had a choice. It was a standard procedure in 1973. Parents had to request not to have it done back then, but now it's hard to find somebody in the Charlotte region to do it. A co-worker had a son last year and he asked me if I knew of a doctor that performed circs. I asked why and he told me that he wanted his son circumcised and could'nt find anyone to do it. I was sure the hospital would do it, but my co-worker said it was'nt standard procedure anymore (....in any of the Charlotte hospitals.) and that he had to locate a doctor to do it.I told him to go to Temple Israel, Beth-El or Or HaTorah and find a rabbi.He said that was'nt an option because he's not jewish.

16. Ganymede

Ganymede Guest

Probably not too surprising that most of us here oppose the notion. Males should be given the choice because it is their body.

I remember meeting one bizarre woman who was going to convert to Judaism. She was about 36, and she had a son who was about 11. She said that he was concerned because when she converted to Judaism she was going to make her son get circumcized. I remember wanting to smack the bitch in her face. If you're all for circumcision, bitch, cut your own clit off. Leave your son's foreskin alone.

17. RocketMan

RocketMan Member

Albums:
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

18. Ganymede

Ganymede Guest

I've heard that the skin from circumcisions is used in skin grafts, which means that the doctors are making money off of it. This may be an urban legend, though. I'm not sure.

Also, circumcision in the US is partly related to the religious affiliation in the US. The US is the most religious of all industralized nations. The rightwing of the US are very supportive of Israel (because they believe it plays a part in the End of Days, all that nonsense). And there are even some Jewish people who go so far as to say that opposing circumcision is anti-semitic. In other words, the claim is sometimes made that if you think it is wrong that to circumcise infant males, then you are in reality persecuting people for their religion.

19. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

Actually its not urban legend, foreskin is used for skin grafts. It's funny that you look at it from the perspective of doctors making money off it and I look at it from the perspective of helping non-healing, necrotic, debrided ulcers to heal. Trust me, it would be much for lucrative for a money hungry surgeon to amputate a foot, leg, etc than it would be to staple some foreskin on there. Are there some money hungry docs, yep.....but the absolute vast majority I have met are honest people. Also keep in mind that doctors are constantly monitored for their billing and can be fined for overbilling (which everyone knows about) AND FOR UNDERBILLING!!!!! Most people dont even know about that last part. It is actually illegal for the doctor to "cut you a break" on a bill. Thanks to insurance companies.....

20. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorry for butting in to a thread Ive not been following (new here) but I have a real problem with the first interaction a male has with his penis being such a traumatic one. BESIDES the rights issue and freedom of choice- lack of cleanliness and good hygiene can be found in cut men too- circumcision isnt the answer, good personal hygiene is- at least my understanding of the initial argument ages ago was due to frequent infections under the foreskin.
    But really, wonder if there has been research done on the sexual lives of circumcised and not, and if there indicated any statistical differnces or similarities. I just think it has to affect him on some subconscious level.
    Thats my 2 pennies!

Draft saved Draft deleted