Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Circumcision ... w[as a] perfectly sensible rule[] for primative tribes wandering the deserts, but [is] totally irrelevant to todays environment.
Except that not all desert peoples circumcise. This "desert sand" thing is a myth. Rommel's Germans didn't get circumcised and they gave us a run for our money. (I'm not sure who actually "won" the Africa campaign. Wasn't it more of a "war's over, you can stop fighting" kind of thing?)

Early circumcision was magical, not medical (still is).

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The funny thing is you think you're being logical when you dont even understand the concepts. I also have seen people who get pleasure from sticking huge fish hooks in their skin and being suspended in the air......you know pleasurable for them but would have most people screaming in agony
Sure, but for normal people....

the study i cited months ago is somewhere on the site. if it was worth the argument i would find it.....but why bother

also, those arguments are logical if you understand the concepts.....also meissner corpuscles are not necessarily pleasure centers as your post alludes too. It's cool to throw around big words so mine for the day is golgi tendon organ......discuss amongst yourself

Baseball
makes my face fall.
He must find it hard to sustain
his disdain.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
i'd personally wait and let the kid decide, even with the info about hiv. if nature put it there, who am i to whack it off?

one of my exes was circumsized at 19 yrs--his foreskin wouldn't retract and boners were painful. he was obviously happy to have done the procedure, even though it hurt a lot.

a few years ago i was at a bris. i cried more than the kid did... <grin>

consider myself very fortunate in that the doc left my skin pretty loose. have heard some horror stories of too-tight jobs...

bigmuscles_averagecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I forced myself to watch a youtube video of a baby boy getting circumcised. I couldn't get more than a minute into it. He was screaming so loud, crying so much, it was unbearable to even watch, let alone experience. I wouldn't have circumcised any sons I might have in the future anyway, but now I think it's cruel for anyone to. Maybe with an anaesthetic it would be better, but there are still 'right to choose' issues that need to be considered. I had thought about getting circumcised in high school when I was one of two uncut guys on my team and got teased a bit, but I smartened up and decided against it. In the gym I go to now, in a larger city, about 75% of the guys there in their early 20's are uncut, so I feel normal now.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Babies have a right to unimpeded sexual development. We're talking about a mental trick: Parents have "rights" to decide what is best for baby. Circumcision in non-therapeutic. Therefore what we are saying is parents have "rights" that extend to adult males. Get them while they are young, because they certainly won't let you do it when they are grown.

Adult males seeking STD treatment and/or circumcision caveat emptor!:

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Penile Burn from Electric Fence

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Aesop's Fables

The Fox Without a Tail

It happened that a Fox caught its tail in a trap, and in struggling to release himself lost all of it but the stump. At first he was ashamed to show himself among his fellow foxes. But at last he determined to put a bolder face upon his misfortune, and summoned all the foxes to a general meeting to consider a proposal which he had to place before them. When they had assembled together the Fox proposed that they should all do away with their tails. He pointed out how inconvenient a tail was when they were pursued by their enemies, the dogs; how much it was in the way when they desired to sit down and hold a friendly conversation with one another. He failed to see any advantage in carrying about such a useless encumbrance. "That is all very well," said one of the older foxes; "but I do not think you would have recommended us to dispense with our chief ornament if you had not happened to lose it yourself."

Distrust interested advice.