Getting closer

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been doing PE for a while now and thought I'd fill you in on my achievments so far. I started out at a BPEL of 7.25" and an EG of 5.25".
I started off in early/mid April using the Beginners Routine that BigAl has at the top of the page and at the end of May I measured in at a BPEL of 7.4" and EG of almost 5.5". Probably these initial gains may be mostly down to a better erection quality from doing the excersises but encouraged by my gains I decided to experiment further switched it up a bit and changed to dry jelqing and a variety of different stretches. I now tonight measure in at 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" EG.
It really is a very noticable difference in girth my cock feels so much plumper than it ever used to!

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
Awesome, dude - this is really encouraging for me, though you started bigger than my goal, it's good to know a basic routine performed regularly leads to real growth! Hot pics too by the way.

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks, I can't believe how much thicker I feel than when I started, going on the pull tonight so I can try it out on a lucky lady :)
I'll have to get a new pic up to show my new size.

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm really buzzing this morning, I met a girl over the weekend and last night got her into bed, I'd done my jelqs before going out so was quite 'pumped' and really horney. It took her 3 attempts to squeeze a durex on to me!!! I haven't used durex since before I started my PE so didn't realise just how small they are and how much I've grown!
Needless to say the whole sharade of not being able to get the condom on was really turning her on and what a fantastic fuck we had. For the first time ever I actually feel like I have a big dick!!!

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's got to be down to the dry jelqing? When I did them wet I gained a bit of length and very little in girth then when I ran out of lube and went dry I gained girth and gained it quite quickly but have gained little in length.

I also tend to watch those lame softer than softcore tv shows like babestation and partygirls (Freeview 33, 37, 42 & 50) while I jelq, it helps me keep a nice plump semi while I work out and I'm sure having a consistent level of erection during the routine must help?

I'm going to switch back to wet jelqs after my next rest stop to see if I can gain some more length. My goal is the same as everyone elses 8x6"