Getting comfortable while on top

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
When my wife and I have sex and she's on top she tends to lean forward quite a bit, even lay on top of me, fully forward as it were. Often I like her to sit straight up as it puts less pressure on my penis head. I asked her the other day "how come it is she she leans forward so much?" and she explained that it's too deep and hard when she sits up right.

My question is: Does anyone have suggestions/techniques to make this more comfortable for both of us? All the way forward is too intense on me, but often feels good and sitting straight up on me is too deep for her and says she feels like I am hitting a wall.

The issue for her is - to rub her clit against me she needs to be all the way down and if she makes penetration more shallow, than she's not rubbing at the base of me.

And yes we spend a fair amount of time on foreplay.

Cheers

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one of the reasons I hate cowgirl, but love reverse cowgirl with feet on floor. It's hard to get into a comfortable position up there. God forbid the guy is big in body size, then my legs are splayed apart and I have to balance while moving up and down. :irked:

As far as making it more comfortable try reverse cowgirl where you are both at the edge of the bed with your feet on the floor.

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the same dilemma with my wife. She does complain of me "hitting a wall if she sits straight up" and when she lays down on my chest she seems to move up and down about 2 inches (all she needs I assume). We do usually have to resort to a reverse cowgirl if it is a position we really want to work with at the time (really it is me wanting the position more than her). Needless to say, we normally resort to other positions that allow me to get deeper while lengthening out her torso. (We aren't small either, I am 6'2'' and she is 5'10''.)

What other positions give you the sensations you are looking for?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is why i hate being on top.
straight up = ouch
and laying down there's just not enough movement.
and up & down is a really tiring motion. far more so than thrusting. being on top suck sweaty donkey bollocks.

Potential4Evil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow reading these posts by girls makes me feel bad cuz i actually enjoy cowgirl AND sitting up straight. Though when i ran into a problem with it, leaning back a lil while shes on her knees makes it a lil more shallow and doesnt restrict movement but i know the leaning back can be a problem for most men so I agree with the others that reverse cowgirl would be good.

and as for other positions for talldarknathletic- karma sutra or All Sex Positions

cqguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my wife being on top in cowgirl, but similarly, she will lean forward over me after a little while rather than sit straight down on me (not that I can complain :) ). She knows I love the straight sit or squat though, but it is very tiring for her to straddle me with her feet and ride up and down for long.

Reverse cowgirl does work better for her - there's always an option :)

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife does both actually, leaning forward is more comfortable and easier but she also loves sitting straight up, not in reverse. The big advantage for her is we hit a certain deep spot in that position that drives her wild. I have downward curve so not sure if that that factors in somehow. She hates reverse cowgirl but loves the front-facing cowgirl.

The other thing to try as someone mentioned is the squat - her getting up on her feet while being upright. That's another one she loves.

bd_de

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely think it's a sexy position for the guy from a feel and visual stand point, but it's a lot of work for the women, so I don't mind not using that particular position for her sake.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting much of a long stroke in that position is tougher. Usually confined to shorter stokes and more rocking and pressure on spots. She kind of tilts her pelvis back a little too. I agree straight up is great visual. In the squat position up on her feet we can do longer strokes and she bends a little forward for that.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the "straight up" pain :)

But what about the frog where you get on the floor and she puts her feet on the floor and "squats" on top of you like a frog? Good control that way, but you have to have strong legs!

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
That one is a good one for us for sure. Thing is, and she keeps joking about it is strengthening her legs so that we can try it for a longer periods of time.

I like the "straight up" pain :)

But what about the frog where you get on the floor and she puts her feet on the floor and "squats" on top of you like a frog? Good control that way, but you have to have strong legs!

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl - however I like to kind of do a bridge type pose arms behind me holding me up and legs holding me up. In front position great presenting of clit for stimulation and in reverse it's like leaning back and he has access to the breasts.

It's not a true bridge position but sort of...

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cowgirl is my second fav position doggy being the first because it is when he is deepest inside and that is what i like.

Its kind of strange being on a big dick site and not wanting a big one deep inside of you.

BigTaTas36F

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Def my fav position. i always find myself leaning back. not because it hurts. but because he can use his hands to stim me at the same time.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Stacy has a tendency to lean forward while on top. When she sits straight up I bottom out. Sometimes I'll sit her straight up and arch my hips outward, raising her up in the air so her cervix is sitting on my cock and she's not supporting herself by the bed. The look on her face is priceless. She says it hurts but feels incredible at the same time.