Getting Cum Sucked during BJ orgasm

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For those of you guys who have the luxury of getting BJs from a partner who will swallow ...

does getting your cum sucked out of your dick as you spew make your orgasm more intense??

Just curious ...

Last edited:

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, fuck yeah. I like topping, but, for me, there's no more intense orgasm than being sucked off.

When I get a great blow job, I can really feel all of the sensation moving its way up my shaft. My favorite words in the language are in two sentences:

"Oh, yeah, it's getting really close now"

"Oh fuck, here it comes, do you want it?" Usually, when that happens, the guy gets more intense and really starts working even harder on my cock.

When I shoot, I shake, shudder and almost hyperventilate.

Nothing ever gets more intense for me.

Now, after writing this, man do I need a BJ.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
This is something I have fantasized about experiencing. Unlikely it will ever happen though. Oh well. Sounds like it would be a nice experience. Be thankful if you get head at all, not all of us do.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Be thankful if you get head at all, not all of us do.
I"m sure there are plenty of people willing to fix that for ya. :bj:

oh, believe me, they do! haha. and whats funny is that with each shot, they are less able to suck cuz their mouth is so full!
OH, now you're just being a tease. :tongue:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does getting your cum sucked out of your dick as you spew make your orgasm more intense?? Just curious ...
I have the most fun with oral sex, and I always suck them dry with vacuum pressure on their rod. I love to watch them squirm with pleasure while they explode.

On the other side, I love to get sucked dry by a hungry swallower. Knowing that they crave my load gets me off even better. When I start breathing a little heavier and they get even more excited becuase they know it's close, we work ourselves into a frenzy, and Whoa! I think I died and went to heaven.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell yea it's more intense, at least for me.

1. I'm uncircumcised so of course my dick is extra sensitive, plus the sensitivity experienced while busting a nut.

2. Sex is mostly mental for me. It;s like stroking my ego at the same time.

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have the most fun with oral sex, and I always suck them dry with vacuum pressure on their rod. I love to watch them squirm with pleasure while they explode.

"... vacuum pressure on their rod ... "
You sucked ... I mean took the words right out of my mouth! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To keep your mouth from getting full, you have to chug it like a beer!
OMG! When I was like almost 19 a guy I had a ONS with tried to get me to deep throat and swallow my first time ever doing a bj. Finally he realized there would be a learning curve and said just pretend you are chugging beer. Not being a beer drinker I went back to my dorm and practiced chugging Kool-Aid. :tongue: It worked and all subsequent men have been very happy with the results of his tutelage.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you guys who have the luxury of getting BJs from a partner who will swallow ...

does getting your cum sucked out of your dick as you spew make your orgasm more intense??

Just curious ...
Hell, Yeah!