Getting cummed on?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SR_Hairy_Morgan, Dec 3, 2011.

1. SR_Hairy_Morgan

SR_Hairy_Morgan New Member

Some girls like it, some don`t. Which are you? And if you like him to blow his load on your boddy, where do you like it and how does it make you feel? My ex liked blowing me and taking it all in her mouth and swallow, I never expected her to, she just liked it. My current girlfriend just told me today she likes it on her pussy, stomach and tits and especialy on her clit and feel the warmth of it. To be honest, I am really turned on by it too!

2. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was with one that liked it. None of the rest would ever really care for it. But, the one that did. Wow. I remember about the 2nd or 3rd time we did it, she pushed me out as i was about to cum and took it anywhere it would land. Sex with her always ended up messy.

3. Ombi

Ombi New Member

I'd say 90% of the girls I've been with wanted it in them instead of on them.

4. D_wc5yvt

D_wc5yvt New Member

If during a BJ, I like it in my mouth with my lips hugging the cock as I'm milking it with motions and not letting any of the cum escape for a bit. I like how a cock pulsates in my mouth when its cumming. Its so hot!

Now my few lovers have mainly been men of whom Im in a LTR with. So my favorite was always him cumming deep inside me. Its so passionate and intimate. Bareback or condom. Just knowing he is inside me when he explodes... uhhhhhh so sexy! But I have to say that cumming on my huge tits is fun too, and Id like to try the cumming on my clit. Ive had it when my pussy has been cummed on, but not just focusing on my clit. Id like to try that and pay attention and focus on that warmth! Thanks for the idea LOL!

5. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I would love to cum on your huge tits!

6. D_wc5yvt

D_wc5yvt New Member

Well... your loads are pretty damn huge themselves... which is good cause you'd have a lot to cover ;)

7. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

^^^

8. SR_Hairy_Morgan

SR_Hairy_Morgan New Member

In my experience, it depends on the mood.

9. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is definitely a messy subject isn’t it? Personally I have never been with someone who wasn’t turned on by watching me shoot or shoot on them although shooting inside is definitely an intense experience. When you feel that pussy walls tightening and clutching your cock as you build into an explosive shot of hot cum deep inside…it can cause temporary blindness followed by a momentary loss of reality etc.

Oh but to be drilling and pumping away from behind a sweet ass until you can feel it begin to build inside your hot shaft until you can control it or hold it in any longer pulling your cock out and slapping against a nice ass as you spurt and shoot your hot cum across her. The look as she sucks and jacks you off until she knows it is ready to explode and then she pulls it out and grabs it allowing the head to slip from above her hands as the cum shoots and spurts up and over her hand down you shaft as she slide her hands up and down you with the hot cum. Or to have her go down on you and then prior to shooting deep inside her mouth she has you shoot all over her and she wicked and wildly laps it up and takes your hot mess erotically inside her as if it were some hot natural aphrodisiac.

Hot fresh jis or cum is an erotic vision as you stand and spurt and shoot it from its swollen head and they are turned on by it making it even more intense a show. I love watching them cum too although maybe not as thick or as much to see a dripping pussy makes me excited begging to rub my face in it or slide my cock in it.

White hot lava shooting all over soft skin can be a very erotic turn-on indeed.

10. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

i try to do it both places - start in the pussy and finish on the tits. half and half.

11. dolfette

Gold Member

typical thread here.

12. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    I also love feeling the penis pulsate in my mouth and then swallow it all. If he prefers to shoot it on me I love feeling it run down the crack of my cheeks.

13. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

jackin here

14. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Is that an invitation because if you think that my loads look huge in my pics, you should see them in person on your twins? ;)

15. Patchos

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted