Getting cut, advise needed!

cjfp18

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi lads, i'm 22 and two of my best mates are cut the rest aren't. I really like the look, and its also much cleaner. Do you think i should go for it or keep my foreskin??

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
There are hundreds of threads on this topic already with a shitload of information, opinions, "pros and cons", personal experiences, links to organizations with more information, etc. Why don't you look there first instead of having everybody rehash the same old arguments? Do a 'titles only' search with the word "circumcision" and see what you come up with. Educate yourself with objective information. Don't look for others to advise you about elective cosmetic surgery for your penis.

Last edited:

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my favorite ways to masturbate is to pull my foreskin forward at the six o'clock position. I wouldn't give this up, just one of million reasons I wouldn't get cut.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go for it. I wasn't cut at birth as so many have been. I wish it had been done then. I too like the look of a circumcised penis, much more than the otherway. Wouldn't want my foreskin back ever, no way. I only wish I had known I could have chosen the location of the circ scar. I would have asked for the scar to be located higher up on the shaft. Talk to the doctor about location of the scar. If it's too close to the glans, it could overlap onto the coronal ridge when you are flaccid, as mine does. Yes, do it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are hundreds of threads on this topic already with a shitload of information, opinions, "pros and cons", personal experiences, links to organizations with more information, etc. Why don't you look there first instead of having everybody rehash the same old arguments? Do a 'titles only' search with the word "circumcision" and see what you come up with. Educate yourself with objective information. Don't look for others to advise you about elective cosmetic surgery for your penis.

Seriously. Not to diminish your question, OP, but the last thing this site needs is another one of these threads.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi lads, i'm 22 and two of my best mates are cut the rest aren't. I really like the look, and its also much cleaner. Do you think i should go for it or keep my foreskin??

This is a decision that only you can make.. what is your real reasoning for wanting to get cut?.. I'm just cnfused as you are in England and didn't think it was common there, and you admit that most of your peers aren't cut.. Were your two mates that are cut, cut at birth or due to medical reasons?

Really whatever choice you have is yours to make, it is your penis, you're lucky in my opinon to have been left uncut at birth to be able to make your own decision on this topic.. Personally I wish I was left either completely uncut or was cut correctly rather than just partially..

Just be sure to study which style of circ you like the best and want.. I've seen some really nice high tight ones and some really ugly low loose ones.. though do have one friend that has a nice low tight one, he doesnt seem to have any sensativity issues as he is still quick on the trigger, but its definitely something to think about.. as in theory the more inner foreskin you lose the more sensativity you lose..

So basically do whatever you wish, and what you think you want, just remember that once its done its done.. but discovering our own mistakes is a personal journey and with circ there really is no way to say how much you will or will not like it until it is done, but unfortunately if you discover that you don't like it there isn't much you can do about it..

Personally I think your foreskin looks good just the way it is.. you should take a pic with your dick completely flacid to show us how it hangs down, as that can help determine how much foreskin you trully have.

Also you have a really large penis it looks like, personally to me its ashamed to mess with something that nature made so beautifully.. as some cut dicks look really bad, with big scars and other complications.

Go for it. I wasn't cut at birth as so many have been. I wish it had been done then. I too like the look of a circumcised penis, much more than the otherway. Wouldn't want my foreskin back ever, no way. I only wish I had known I could have chosen the location of the circ scar. I would have asked for the scar to be located higher up on the shaft. Talk to the doctor about location of the scar. If it's too close to the glans, it could overlap onto the coronal ridge when you are flaccid, as mine does. Yes, do it.

Did you have a medical reason for wanting to get cut?.. Just be happy that you had the choice, as many of us didn't.. If you dont like the scar on your ridge, sounds like your circ is really loose.. have you ever considered getting a recirc? that could tighten things up.. do you still have inner foreskin or is your cut a low cut?

S

SirConcis

I concurr with matt121. This is a decision only you can make. This could be a passing fad, or you could have the seeds of a permanent desire that will grow into an obsession eventually if you don't get it done.

Masturbation is different, but once you get the hang of it, it just as good. Sex is much better. And it feels great during the day in underpants.

But you can't really know that until you experience it yourself. Therefore, it has to be a leap of faith. Once your desire is strong enough, then you are ready to take that leap of faith.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking at some of the OP's other posts, it seems to be a bit of an obsession. So, if you really want it (and for my money, I do think your c*ck would look excellent circumcised!) go for it. Or, accept that it's going to remain an erotic 'fantasy', and join one or more of the many circ boards out there, where you can discuss it with others who enjoy the same.

As a matter of interest, have you discussed it with your two circ'd mates?

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I'm glad that I'm cut. Go for it!
So he should be like you? :rolleyes:

Have you ever experienced the alternative?

Again, with added emphasis:
. . . Educate yourself with objective information. Don't look for others to advise you about elective cosmetic surgery for your penis.

Last edited: