Getting cut was one of the best decisions of my life . . .

patreus

Sexy Member
Media
I've never really posted on lpsg before, but I've been a long time "guest" (used to be a fan of Madame Zora, for instance). I'm well aware of the endless circumcision debates on here, but I thought I would just add my two cents, seeing as how I am in a fairly unique position on the matter . . .

I have just recently had a circumcision. My parents decided not to have me cut when I was born and, obviously, for a while it was not an issue. It wasn't really until puberty that I even knew I was different from most other guys (in America, that is).

I finally decided to get cut to once and for all avoid all these problems . . . and for me at least it has turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life. Here, as I have found are the main benefits / differences I have noticed:

1. Cleanliness: I know that a lot of uncut men will swear that they had no hygiene issues at all, but I did. When I took a shower in the morning, a lot of times I could notice a smell by the afternoon or evening. So, most days I would take at least two showers to take care of this, and in the shower I would have to wash under my foreskin like four or five times to get rid of any smell. I am a very clean person and I hated the fact that my penis was so unclean, seemingly no matter how much I washed.

It has only been a little more than a month since I was cut and I can already say that the difference in cleanliness is literally like night and day. Now, I notice no bad smell whatsoever from my penis, and I can keep it clean just as easily as I clean any other part of my body. This is a tremendous relief for me, as not only is it far easier and quicker to stay clean, it means that I don't have any apprehensions of what my partner may encounter (see below).

2. Sexual Sensation: The other benefit that I have noticed is the difference in sensation. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the way my foreskin felt. Many times I could orgasm from stimulating my foreskin alone. I even got to the point where I could have what what I would call "rapidly consecutive" orgasms, maybe not technically multiple o's, but I could stay in the climax stage and have four or five o's every twenty or thirty seconds. All this I originally attributed to my foreskin, since most men I knew couldn't do this and they were almost all cut.

Well, I can now say that this wasn't the case. I'm pretty much healed up by now and have started having sex and jacking off again. The sensations I get are just as wonderful as before (maybe more so), but in a different way. I can still come just as powerfully and intensely as before, it just feels slightly different. The way I would describe it is that when I was uncut, the "locus" of pleasure was in my foreskin, while certainly the rest of my penis felt great too. Now, I would say I feel the same amount of pleasure, it's just that it is distributed much more evenly throughout my whole penis, not just mostly in the foreskin, although most of the pleasure is still around my head and the skin just under it.

When I was uncut, I really didn't enjoy oral. Now, I think maybe I'm getting too pushy with my gf becuase I love getting oral so much now lol. Obviously I loved sex when I was uncut, but now it feels better to me and I love the feeling more now because I feel it more all over, not just in my foreskin. (Even psychologically it is better, because I know that what I'm feeling is literally her, not just my foreskin.) Sex is even easier, because no "adjustments" have to be made to get my foreskin rolling back and forth the right way. Jacking off, although not as easy (must use lube), even feels better too. I have a fairly tight cut and the feeling of going up and down the skin on the shaft, then up to the head (which when I was uncut was too sensitive to directly touch most of the time) is just incredible. In every way it is better. And I have found that I am still very capable of having consecutive o's too.

3. Appearance: I save this benefit for last because it is by far the most subjective. I just happen to like the way a cut penis looks. It's just my personal preference and I wanted my penis to look that way. And fortunately for me, most of the women I've been with have preferred cut to uncut as well.

I know that plenty of people (men and women) prefer a natural penis, but it's just not for me. Now, I don't have to feel ashamed of the way my penis looks. There will never again be any awkward moments when I am with someone for the fisrt time and I have to explain that I'm uncut, hoping that they're not going to freak out and run away. To put it simply, being cut makes me feel good about myself, whereas before I was apprehensive.

------------

I'm putting all this out here becaue in all of the debates I've read / heard about circumcision, rarely if ever do you hear from someone who has experienced both (as an adult) and can offer a side by side comparison between cut and uncut. I have lived and loved as bot uncut and now cut. And I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I vastly prefer being circumcised. My parents could have saved me a lot of money (and a little pain) by having me cut at birth, but late is better than never. I fully respect those that feel differently (I did too, at one point), and I'm not trying to insult or demean uncut men. It's just, from one man's direct experience, being cut is in every way better. I absolutely love being circumcised.

If you're are interested, there are some before and after pictures in my gallery, to show the difference. I apologize that some of them are really blurry or taken in a bad setting, but these are the only ones I have from before I was cut.

Reactions: krumpi

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sounds like u were brainwashed by some heretic about uncut cock being inferior. i can never understand why guys have low self esteem over this So many american men were sucessfully psychologically damaged by all the propaganda, I doubt that america will ever be able to seperate the psycho drama from the debate.

"Now, I don't have to feel ashamed of the way my penis looks. There will never again be any awkward moments when I am with someone for the fisrt time and I have to explain that I'm uncut, hoping that they're not going to freak out and run away."

why on earth would u be "ashamed" about being uncut, without coercion that's not a normal reaction. Sure i was curious about why the first cut cock i ever saw was different but i wasn't horrified to see a dick without a foreskin.

I'm really glad you're happy with your circ'd dik (after all you might as well buck up and say it's the GREATEST! it's not like you can go back ) but i really doubt if that's equivalent therapy for your underlying issues.

I don't know how old u r and maybe at one time in america there was an evil social stigma attached to being unuct but i come from a european background family of uncut men and a strong sense of "self" that is very much integral with being intact. I think sombody really messed with your head, both of them

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
What worked for you, may not work for someone else. Thanks for posting though.

Oh and all hail Madame Zora, she was my inspiration for a long time when she was still around these parts of the woods.

ncarolina98

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the post, patreus.

However, I dont understand why so many people on this board get so worked up about being cut/uncut. Its a flap of skin. Get over it.

(Wars in the middle east, world wide recession... oh no, we need to worry about male circumcision. To each his own, I guess).

(start flaming...........now)

patreus

Sexy Member
Media
thadjock,

I think it's great that you love being uncut, I did too for most of my life. I think, however, that you and I have probably had different experiences. Most women in the US have a strong preference in favor of circumcision. I really do think that's a pretty ironclad conclusion. More than I few times I've had women tell me straight up that they don't want to have anything to do with an uncut penis. Since I wasn't particularly attached to the idea of being uncut I thought, what the hell?

I'm straight, single (sort-of) and in my mid-twenties. The fewer issues that could possibly derail a relationship, the better for me. I wasn't brainwashed by anybody. I did this all on my own because that's what was best for me. It's not so much that I'm really against being uncut, I just love being cut so much more. And I thought that in everything I've heard about cut vs. uncut, you hardly ever heard from somebody who knew what it was like to be both. So the post wasn't to say anything bad about being uncut, just to offer a unique perspective. And like TK said, what works for one may not work for another.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am uncut and have no problem with cleanliness as many millions of uncut guys. I personally do not see any reason why a man/boy requires to be circumcised unless for strong medical reasons. When you think about it we are the only living mammal to carry out this proceedure, and we are deemed as the intelligent species. One does wonder at times

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am uncut and have no problem with cleanliness as many millions of uncut guys. I personally do not see any reason why a man/boy requires to be circumcised unless for strong medical reasons. When you think about it we are the only living mammal to carry out this proceedure, and we are deemed as the intelligent species. One does wonder at times

AMEN! like my italian grandma used to say:

"WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD ANYBODY DO THAT TO A BABY!!"

(holding her hands to her face)

PS: happily uncut men are the silent majority 80% uncut -20% cut worldwide and there doesn't seem to be any shortage of women willing to have sex with uncut men, otherwise the population of the earth would be shrinking exponentially.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the post, patreus.

However, I dont understand why so many people on this board get so worked up about being cut/uncut. Its a flap of skin. Get over it.

(Wars in the middle east, world wide recession... oh no, we need to worry about male circumcision. To each his own, I guess).

(start flaming...........now)

Uh, it's not just a flap of skin, during WWII it was used by the germans as THE marker to determine whether you lived or died.

and i dont' think any person of jewish faith would consider their religious ritual, just a flap of skin.

circumcision was mainstreamed by religion and every war middle east or otherwise has it's roots in religious conflict, maybe if nobody got cut there would be no way to seperate or divide, and discriminate.

Peace

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thadjock,

I think it's great that you love being uncut, I did too for most of my life. I think, however, that you and I have probably had different experiences. Most women in the US have a strong preference in favor of circumcision. I really do think that's a pretty ironclad conclusion. More than I few times I've had women tell me straight up that they don't want to have anything to do with an uncut penis. Since I wasn't particularly attached to the idea of being uncut I thought, what the hell?

I'm straight, single (sort-of) and in my mid-twenties. The fewer issues that could possibly derail a relationship, the better for me. I wasn't brainwashed by anybody. I did this all on my own because that's what was best for me. It's not so much that I'm really against being uncut, I just love being cut so much more. And I thought that in everything I've heard about cut vs. uncut, you hardly ever heard from somebody who knew what it was like to be both. So the post wasn't to say anything bad about being uncut, just to offer a unique perspective. And like TK said, what works for one may not work for another.

if you're going to evangelize about circ, i think in fairness you should list a few of the other "best decisions" of your life. just to provide some perspective.

patreus

Sexy Member
Media
jesus titty fucking christ . . . I guess I hit a nerve

The one thing I did not want to happen is to start yet another cut vs. uncut thread. There are already plenty of those on this site and many other sites too. Like I said before, I'm not trying to say anything bad about being uncut ... just that for me I prefer to be cut. I guess it's not enough to live and let live. Rather, we must all drink the kool-aid.

I know that the vast majority of men in the world are uncut, but that is entirely irrelevant to me because I live in America, and I always will live in America. And because I wasn't particularly attached to that little piece of skin in the first place, the opinions of Americans (in particular females with which I might try to be with) carry a bit more weight with me, if you know what I mean.

And there are a virtual infinity of modifications / practices humans undertake that no other animals on Earth do as well. For instance, I know of no animal that tattoos itself, or uses a toothbrush and toothpaste, or gets lasik eye surgery for better vision. To say that no animals perform circumcision is to state an obvious and irrelevant banality, and can have no logical sway over the merits of a purely human practice.

All I was trying to do was to offer a unique perspective. I'm going to leave it at that. I think the original post stands for itself.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I've never really posted on lpsg before, but I've been a long time "guest" (used to be a fan of Madame Zora, for instance). I'm well aware of the endless circumcision debates on here, but I thought I would just add my two cents, seeing as how I am in a fairly unique position on the matter . . .

I have just recently had a circumcision. My parents decided not to have me cut when I was born and, obviously, for a while it was not an issue. It wasn't really until puberty that I even knew I was different from most other guys (in America, that is).

I finally decided to get cut to once and for all avoid all these problems . . . and for me at least it has turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life. Here, as I have found are the main benefits / differences I have noticed:

1. Cleanliness: I know that a lot of uncut men will swear that they had no hygiene issues at all, but I did. When I took a shower in the morning, a lot of times I could notice a smell by the afternoon or evening. So, most days I would take at least two showers to take care of this, and in the shower I would have to wash under my foreskin like four or five times to get rid of any smell. I am a very clean person and I hated the fact that my penis was so unclean, seemingly no matter how much I washed.

It has only been a little more than a month since I was cut and I can already say that the difference in cleanliness is literally like night and day. Now, I notice no bad smell whatsoever from my penis, and I can keep it clean just as easily as I clean any other part of my body. This is a tremendous relief for me, as not only is it far easier and quicker to stay clean, it means that I don't have any apprehensions of what my partner may encounter (see below).

2. Sexual Sensation: The other benefit that I have noticed is the difference in sensation. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the way my foreskin felt. Many times I could orgasm from stimulating my foreskin alone. I even got to the point where I could have what what I would call "rapidly consecutive" orgasms, maybe not technically multiple o's, but I could stay in the climax stage and have four or five o's every twenty or thirty seconds. All this I originally attributed to my foreskin, since most men I knew couldn't do this and they were almost all cut.

Well, I can now say that this wasn't the case. I'm pretty much healed up by now and have started having sex and jacking off again. The sensations I get are just as wonderful as before (maybe more so), but in a different way. I can still come just as powerfully and intensely as before, it just feels slightly different. The way I would describe it is that when I was uncut, the "locus" of pleasure was in my foreskin, while certainly the rest of my penis felt great too. Now, I would say I feel the same amount of pleasure, it's just that it is distributed much more evenly throughout my whole penis, not just mostly in the foreskin, although most of the pleasure is still around my head and the skin just under it.

When I was uncut, I really didn't enjoy oral. Now, I think maybe I'm getting too pushy with my gf becuase I love getting oral so much now lol. Obviously I loved sex when I was uncut, but now it feels better to me and I love the feeling more now because I feel it more all over, not just in my foreskin. (Even psychologically it is better, because I know that what I'm feeling is literally her, not just my foreskin.) Sex is even easier, because no "adjustments" have to be made to get my foreskin rolling back and forth the right way. Jacking off, although not as easy (must use lube), even feels better too. I have a fairly tight cut and the feeling of going up and down the skin on the shaft, then up to the head (which when I was uncut was too sensitive to directly touch most of the time) is just incredible. In every way it is better. And I have found that I am still very capable of having consecutive o's too.

3. Appearance: I save this benefit for last because it is by far the most subjective. I just happen to like the way a cut penis looks. It's just my personal preference and I wanted my penis to look that way. And fortunately for me, most of the women I've been with have preferred cut to uncut as well.

I know that plenty of people (men and women) prefer a natural penis, but it's just not for me. Now, I don't have to feel ashamed of the way my penis looks. There will never again be any awkward moments when I am with someone for the fisrt time and I have to explain that I'm uncut, hoping that they're not going to freak out and run away. To put it simply, being cut makes me feel good about myself, whereas before I was apprehensive.

------------

I'm putting all this out here becaue in all of the debates I've read / heard about circumcision, rarely if ever do you hear from someone who has experienced both (as an adult) and can offer a side by side comparison between cut and uncut. I have lived and loved as bot uncut and now cut. And I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I vastly prefer being circumcised. My parents could have saved me a lot of money (and a little pain) by having me cut at birth, but late is better than never. I fully respect those that feel differently (I did too, at one point), and I'm not trying to insult or demean uncut men. It's just, from one man's direct experience, being cut is in every way better. I absolutely love being circumcised.

If you're are interested, there are some before and after pictures in my gallery, to show the difference. I apologize that some of them are really blurry or taken in a bad setting, but these are the only ones I have from before I was cut.

I respect your decision but I hope you are still around in 45 years to give us an update on how you feel about your decision and if it has affected your ability to gain and maintain an erection or your sex life is still satisfying or your corona sensitivity has changed. [Please everyone, this is not typed here to start people quoting useless studies on either side of the issue!]

Oops, the way I am going I won't be around in 45 years but I hope you can share with everyone else.

Welcome to LPSG! :smile:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The one thing I did not want to happen is to start yet another cut vs. uncut thread. There are already plenty of those on this site and many other sites too. Like I said before, I'm not trying to say anything bad about being uncut ... just that for me I prefer to be cut. I guess it's not enough to live and let live. Rather, we must all drink the kool-aid.

I know that the vast majority of men in the world are uncut, but that is entirely irrelevant to me because I live in America, and I always will live in America. And because I wasn't particularly attached to that little piece of skin in the first place, the opinions of Americans (in particular females with which I might try to be with) carry a bit more weight with me, if you know what I mean.

And there are a virtual infinity of modifications / practices humans undertake that no other animals on Earth do as well. For instance, I know of no animal that tattoos itself, or uses a toothbrush and toothpaste, or gets lasik eye surgery for better vision. To say that no animals perform circumcision is to state an obvious and irrelevant banality, and can have no logical sway over the merits of a purely human practice.

All I was trying to do was to offer a unique perspective. I'm going to leave it at that. I think the original post stands for itself.

actually u didtn' hit a nerve, u cut alot of them off.

So u did it for a chick, ok guys do all kinds of crazy shit for some pussy i get it now. u could have just said that at the beginning

but if the survival of your relationship revolves around the presence or absence of a foreskin, maybe u should reevaluate. unless she's jewish and her dad is freakin LOOOAAAADDDED$!$!$!$!$ nah i still woulnd't do it. lol

final irony: u hook up with a smokin hot european chick who luvs the feel of a big uncut one. some women really get off on the feel of that extra skin in them. irony: see: o'henry's gift of the maji.

and just remember YOU had a choice, just make sure any sons you have are given the same HUMAN RIGHTS.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Any adult male should be able to do whatever he wants to his cock. If he wants it cut, that's his choice. He knows he will have to deal with any consequences, and if he finds it's a wonderful thing, then he'll be happy. I'm uncut. I wouldn't want to be cut for any reason or for anybody. Every guy's entitled to make a decision on circumcision without taking crap for what he decided. It's HIS cock.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any adult male should be able to do whatever he wants to his cock. If he wants it cut, that's his choice. He knows he will have to deal with any consequences, and if he finds it's a wonderful thing, then he'll be happy. I'm uncut. I wouldn't want to be cut for any reason or for anybody. Every guy's entitled to make a decision on circumcision without taking crap for what he decided. It's HIS cock.

u nailed it: ".....FOR ANYBODY...."

this is what really frustrates me about so many people, I"m not giving him shit about this, and i'm not saying he shouldn't have the right to do whatever he wants to his body, in fact i'm arguing in favor of those very rights!

why can't people engage in a wide open exchange of ideas and debate without being all repressed and shut down and take everything personally when i'm just pointing out the obvious in a rational way??? answer: people prefer to delude themselves. life is easier when you don't acknowledge the truth.

I have sympathy for this dude, i hate that society or individuals or statistical polls made him feel ashamed of his dik, and that his perception that no woman in america would be caught dead with a guy who's uncut influenced his decision. His OP lays out the complete rationalization he went through to convince himself to do this. I don't have a problem with what he did, i have a problem with why he did it.

I guess i just have a hyper secure sense of self, but i cannot comprehend how what other people think matters when it's my body.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have just recently had a circumcision. My parents decided not to have me cut when I was born and, obviously, for a while it was not an issue.

I finally decided to get cut to once and for all avoid all these problems . . . and for me at least it has turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life.

That's cool! Your personal experience is valuable and obviously welcome here. However, so are fellow members' reactions to your narrative.

You're certainly not alone in your satisfaction following circumcision. I've actually heard that a lot from other guys. The common thread, though, seems to be that they're either (a) Americans who have always had some hang-up about feeling "different" or (b) guys whose junk didn't work quite the way it should and were looking forward to relieving themselves of the problem. It stands to reason both groups should be glad to finally have it over and done with.

The real test of whether circumcision is a "great thing" would be to grab some random 30-year-old guy from a culture where circumcision has never been the norm and who has had no health or image problems, circumcise him, and release him. If he likes his newly reshaped penis, then his testimony to that effect is objectively more valid. For whatever reason, that doesn't happen a lot.

I've always been confused -- actually more mildly amused -- by guys and girls who say that women don't like guys with foreskins. News flash: foreskins are part of the male anatomy, just like breasts are part of the female anatomy. These don't normally fall off or get trimmed and grow back, like umbilical cords or hair. To my mind, it makes as much sense for a woman to say she doesn't like guys with foreskins as to say she doesn't like guys with a glans. Or guys with an Adam's apple. It ain't a hairstyle; it's an integral part of our anatomy -- and one that evolved to make reproduction and sex overall more satisfactory for participants of both genders.

So, I am sincerely glad to hear that you are completely satisfied with your recent circumcision (really), but in precisely the way that I'd be glad to hear you were enthralled with your new tattoo or your subincision. It's interesting, but doesn't speak to any broader validity of the procedure in the absence of a physiologic problem or certain neuroses.

And I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I vastly prefer being circumcised. My parents could have saved me a lot of money (and a little pain) by having me cut at birth, but late is better than never. I fully respect those that feel differently (I did too, at one point), and I'm not trying to insult or demean uncut men. It's just, from one man's direct experience, being cut is in every way better. I absolutely love being circumcised.

Of course, your parents could just as easily have chosen to have you circumcised and you may have grown up to resent them with all your might. The key difference is that there's nothing you could have done about that.

There is no denying that the great majority of intact guys prefer having a foreskin. You'd be going with the odds by giving your sons that choice -- especially as circumcision continues to decline markedly in the anglophone world -- but the evangelical tone of your post suggests that's not your inclination.

Enjoy! It sounds like you're having fun.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

The best way not to start another cut vs. uncut thread is not to start one.:rolleyes: