Getting cut was one of the best decisions of my life . . .

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's nice you had a choice.
Dave

I agree. I applaud the original poster's right to make that decision. but I agree wholeheartedly with Dave...wish I'd been given the choice.

In any case, I'm glad you are happy with your decision and that your sex life and relationship with your cock is improved. Have fun!!!!!!!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I finally decided to get cut to once and for all avoid all these problems . . . and for me at least it has turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life.

If you're are interested, there are some before and after pictures in my gallery, to show the difference. I apologize that some of them are really blurry or taken in a bad setting, but these are the only ones I have from before I was cut.

suicide bombers think strapping on an explosive filled vest is the best decision of their lives too. it's no accident that the word psychology begins with psycho!

and thanks anyway General Patreus, but i'm ignoring your b/a gallery pics, if i need to see that i'll shove a raw bratwurst into my food processor. Ohhhhh the humanity....lol

Last edited:

Maleablestud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Patreus, thank you for this. I'm thinking of getting cut myself, and I've read a lot of stories similar to yours around the net in trying to make my decision.

In fact the only people I typically find who are vehemently anti-cut fall into two categories.

1. Guys whose circumcisions were botched, and have a legitimate, huge reason to be upset about it. But they are very rare..I've only found one actual first-person account of this that anyone bothered to put down. I'm glad this didn't happen to you, and if I *do* take the plunge, I certainly hope it doesn't happen to me.

2. Guys who were circumsized as babies. I've read the strongest, angriest complaints from this group... my sympathies are with them since unlike you and I, they were never given a choice, but some have taken their legitimate outrage to some fairly unusual extremes. One gentleman wrote that having a foreskin was like "getting head all day long." based on his analysis of what it WOULD be like to be uncut. I don't know about my other fellow unsnippies, but we all know that constant head is not the reward for being in tact.

I would ask others to volunteer stories from other men who got circumsized as adults, did not get a botched procedure, and truly regretted it. It might be helpful to me balance out the debate.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
patreus, I too am glad that you had a choice. I think this is a decision that every man should have the right to make himself, as an adult. That said, here's one American girl who responds far more positively to uncut cock. I'd never write a guy off because he'd been snipped, but I really hope that if I end up in a serious, long-term relationship with a guy, he has a foreskin.

rumula

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Glad you enjoy being cut. I was cut more than 10 years ago. I love being cut for all the same reasons you mentioned. I can tell you that after more than 10 years of being cut I still enjoy it and did not lose any sensation.

Only regret I have, I wish I was cut earlier.

Best regards

Whether you got it cut or not, as long as your happy who gives a damn what others say. thadjock obviously had someone who was cut shit in his cereal today, yesterday, probably tomorrow, and for the rest of his life.

I guess some people just don't want others to be happy?

And if you're using the Hitler example thadjock, it was also Hitler who forced everyone to believe Jews / minorities were the cause of Germany's hardships, just like you're referring to everyone who had a circumcision as retarded and inferior, or just plain dumb for having it done.

I know you may be proud of your foreskin, but there are much much MUCH more important things for me to be proud of, sorry

and delusional or not, like I said, you're becoming delusional due the EXTREME IMPORTANCE you're emphasizing here. sounds more like you're trolling? I dunno, that terrible grammar and spelling doesn't help your cause :( (that isn't a personal flame, it's just whenever someone tries to pose a convincing argument, I'd love to be able to think a third grader didn't write it, maybe english isn't your first language?)

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and delusional or not, like I said, you're becoming delusional due the EXTREME IMPORTANCE you're emphasizing here. sounds more like you're trolling? I dunno, that terrible grammar and spelling doesn't help your cause :( (that isn't a personal flame, it's just whenever someone tries to pose a convincing argument, I'd love to be able to think a third grader didn't write it, maybe english isn't your first language?)
A "personal flame" in my view.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whether you got it cut or not, as long as your happy who gives a damn what others say. thadjock obviously had someone who was cut shit in his cereal today, yesterday, probably tomorrow, and for the rest of his life.

I guess some people just don't want others to be happy?

And if you're using the Hitler example thadjock, it was also Hitler who forced everyone to believe Jews / minorities were the cause of Germany's hardships, just like you're referring to everyone who had a circumcision as retarded and inferior, or just plain dumb for having it done.

I know you may be proud of your foreskin, but there are much much MUCH more important things for me to be proud of, sorry

ya when u haven't the intellect for a real argument , resort to personal attacks

FYI: that doesn't work anymore, ask the Republicans.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I respect your decision but I hope you are still around in 45 years to give us an update on how you feel about your decision and if it has affected your ability to gain and maintain an erection or your sex life is still satisfying or your corona sensitivity has changed. [Please everyone, this is not typed here to start people quoting useless studies on either side of the issue!]

Oops, the way I am going I won't be around in 45 years but I hope you can share with everyone else.

Welcome to LPSG! :smile:

Then please clarify your purpose of raising the issue of aging on corona sensitivity for circumcised penises?

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
Congrats on your successful circumcision. I'm glad you posted a few photos. From what I can tell I think your doctor made your circumcision sufficiently tight for the best appearance. You've got a really beautiful cock (and big too).

I know for sure that I would have made the same decision as you if my parents had not already done it for me. I'm glad you're happy with the outcome.

carllafong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's see more of that cut wonder! I got cut later in life twice as a mater of fact due to an accident!] and have never regretted it! But i say to each his own!
Have fun with it! [i know i would!]
carl

bi69male

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
jesus christ...... i have never, ever, heard so many people declaring THEIR opinion to be the ONLY correct opinion..... If you are uncut and like it, great! I am happy for you... I am cut and love it..... Can't imagine it any other way... But how can any of you, on either side, chastise others for their preference? It is almost like some of you uncut guys feel morally, physically, and mentally superior to those of us who have been clipped. And that is just fucked up.

I like my cock the way it is (could be a little bigger, but what the hell!). And as long as my partners like it, why the hell should I care what anyone else thinks? C'mon guys.... Lighten the fuck up a little!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jesus christ...... i have never, ever, heard so many people declaring THEIR opinion to be the ONLY correct opinion..... If you are uncut and like it, great! I am happy for you... I am cut and love it..... Can't imagine it any other way... But how can any of you, on either side, chastise others for their preference? It is almost like some of you uncut guys feel morally, physically, and mentally superior to those of us who have been clipped. And that is just fucked up.

I like my cock the way it is (could be a little bigger, but what the hell!). And as long as my partners like it, why the hell should I care what anyone else thinks? C'mon guys.... Lighten the fuck up a little!

Dear sir,

As you are new to the site I feel the need to advise you that basically every thread about circumcision ends up this way. Go read a few other uncut/cut threads and see if your head doesn't explode from the nonsensical invectives and "arguments" that people lob at each other.

Sorry, but that's the nature of the beast. Sometimes rational people try to drop rational arguments in, but it usually doesn't work.

Welcome to the site.

bi69male

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dear sir,

As you are new to the site I feel the need to advise you that basically every thread about circumcision ends up this way. Go read a few other uncut/cut threads and see if your head doesn't explode from the nonsensical invectives and "arguments" that people lob at each other.

Sorry, but that's the nature of the beast. Sometimes rational people try to drop rational arguments in, but it usually doesn't work.

Welcome to the site.

Thanks! I have been a member for a couple of weeks, but just haven't posted until now. Just find it hard to believe that people can be so passionate about their opinions that they condemn everyone elses. I guess I am just naive in my belief that everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is their right to express it. But their rights end when they start chastising and attacking others when their opinion differs. My dad once told me that my rights end at the tip of my nose (or cock as applies here), and beyond that, I was likely infringing on someone elses.

Oh well, despite all of this, I have found this site to be both informative and entertaining. Unfortunately at 6.5" x 5.5" I probably don't belong as a "member" of this exclusive club. But I have never had any complaints, and I do use what I have well!
:biggrin1:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I am just naive in my belief that everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is their right to express it. My dad once told me that my rights end at the tip of my nose (or cock as applies here), and beyond that, I was likely infringing on someone elses.
:biggrin1:

where do the rights of a newborn baby end?

Last edited:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm glad you're happy with your decision. I just wished you had mentioned that you were going to have the surgery so that I could have scheduled mine at the same time. I would have gladly taken what they cut from you & added it to ME! I was cut at birth & wish there was something I could do about it now. (Aside from the lawsuit I brought against my parents & the Doctor.)

BTW...love the cock pics. I just prefer the UC version myself.