Getting cut was one of the best decisions of my life . . .

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paul was circumsized! He complained about it in the Coptic Scriptures. When he went from Saul of Tarsus to Apostle Paul his foreskin grew back due to the intervention of the Holy Ghost.

Flavius Josephus - "Foreskins and phimosis of the apostles" I and 2.

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
actually they've proven your appendix DOES have a purpose, and a pretty important one , it stores a reserve of pro-biotic bacteria that's used to restore or kind of "reboot" your intestinal flora following a bout of flu/food poisining/ or a course of broad spectrum antibiotics that wipes out the good bugs. tru u can function w/o an appendix, but it's wrong to say it's useless. I can see how you'd make that comparison if you think the foreskin is "useless" too.

your ignorance is bliss, don't worry-be happy, you'll be fine.
you really should stop twisting peoples words and making assumptions, it makes you look like an asshole. i never said a foreskin was useless, it does serve a significant purpose.

I consider a body part like an Appendix to be "useless" when it can be removed with no significant impact to the patients life.

I also think that most of the legitimate argument is over a person's basic human right to make his own decisions about how or if his body is modified, and when a newborn is circumcised that right is taken away, without consent.
again, you twist my words. i am pro-choice and never claimed that people should not have the decision. i'd like you to point out where i said otherwise

maybe you should think before opening your mouth. its better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

LoveFifteen

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just as an aside, the appendix is not useless. Science is beginning to discover its role in the immune system. You can live without a lot of organs (the gall bladder, for example, is an organ I no longer have), but it doesn't mean they are useless.

As for the thread starter ... that's great that you were able to make a personal decision about your own body. That's your decision, and congratulations for taking steps to make yourself happier in life. I think a lot of us who were cut as babies are resentful because we did not have a choice. A permanent, irreversible decision was made without our consent, and many of us feel angry about it. It's something that you will never understand because you had the choice to decide what you wanted to do with your body.

LoveFifteen

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah the pro-circumcision common-sense arguments pretty much put an end to this argument. To you gays, who seem to pretty much be on the side of those who argue against circumcision, consider this: your parents spent money to get you a surgery which made you cleaner and more attractive to women, which I guess that latter point didn't work out, but fuck you for blaming them for somehow cheating you. Get a life if this somehow bothers you.

Why do women in places that do not circumcise (most of Europe and South America) prefer to have sex with intact penises? It feels a lot better. The gliding motion of the skin is very pleasurable, and it feels a lot better than getting fucked by a circumcised penis with tight, immobile skin.

Women who prefer circumcised penises tend to come from places where the foreskin is demonized as unclean, gross and smelly.

You know, people say a lot of the same shit about vaginas. I have never been with a woman, and I have heard the vagina demonized by so many people my entire life. Comments like "It smells like tuna". I know these comments are just immature and stupid, but I also know people who really think vaginas are disgusting because they are ignorant.

I suppose you are not opposed to female circumcision then, right? The parents who do that are merely trying to help their daughters have cleaner, less disgusting genitals and make them more attractive to men. A ton of men in Eastern Africa, for example, would never have sex with an uncircumcised woman. It's so gross, unclean, and nasty to them. How on earth could you tell them that what they are doing to little girls is wrong? Your arguments for male circumcision are no different than the ones that they use.