Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
View attachment 780927 View attachment 780928 View attachment 780928 View attachment 780928 View attachment 780928 as you can see uncut but the best of both worlds hope this in making you mind.
Do I understand this correctly, you can keep your foreskin retracted, and it will then look like this? That is cool. If I could have done that, I might have kept mine. As it is now though, I can pretty much do what you do, in reverse: The glans is usually exposed, but I can cover it if I want to. So, circumcision can facilitate what you have now, too (not everyone's foreskin will stay back).

Longjohn1234

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do I understand this correctly, you can keep your foreskin retracted, and it will then look like this? That is cool. If I could have done that, I might have kept mine. As it is now though, I can pretty much do what you do, in reverse: The glans is usually exposed, but I can cover it if I want to. So, circumcision can facilitate what you have now, too (not everyone's foreskin will stay back).
Yes yes

Reactions: cufflinks

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Growing up in southern California i was the only guy in the group of my friends that was uncircumcised i was the odd man out i got comments about it and felt i needed to havd it done at19 i had it done. Sometimes i regret it i really liked my skin lucklythe dr gave me a loose cut recovery is not easy have some down time to heal

Reactions: Steven876

wfl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If you want to get circumcised, and you've been thinking about it for awhile, then go ahead and do it, just make sure you do your own research and thinking about it, it's all well and good hearing how some people absolutely love how they're cut and the 'style' they got cut with, but always take a second to ask yourself if the reasons they like their cut and how it's been done is the same as the reasons for why and how you want to be cut.

I've been wanting to get cut since about 14/15 myself, and 6 years later I've done more than my fair share of research and asking guys cut later in life for their take and personally I still want to get circumcised. It can be a bit pricey here in England, but still affordable if you save up for it wisely or even go to a Mohel who also circumcises adults, which can actually be a fair bit cheaper than going to a clinic.

I was cut as a child......really suffered from that and am now restoring my foreskin. I've never been as happy as I am since I started this restoration and regained my foreskin. Sensitivity is so much higher now. More pleasure.
So if you are uncut and wants to get cut, think twice.....coming back to an almost-uncut status will take you years and motivation, believe me.....

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's your body, it's your dick. Do what you want to do.

But think carefully about why you are doing it. Cosmetic reasons? For whom? You or your partner?

You'll see some folks who say they were mutilated at birth and want their foreskin back. Some will have been circumcised as an adult and hate it, some found it life-changing for the better. But I suspect the majority who are not circumcised are perfectly happy and the same is true for the majority of those who are.

Minor surgery is surgery that you're not having. That is, even rare complications have to happen to someone and if you don't proceed, you're very unlikely to have a surgical site infection, for example.

But in the end, if there are a few cm of skin standing between your present and being happy with your body, go to it.

Reactions: Nexolaris and rbi99

Glad you like it bro, pulled it from my insta acc. Finished sixth form for the summer so I proper started to bulk up for uni.
Now ik they say you get bitter with age, but idk you developed the ability to see into my shorts, lucky for you you developed both! ;)
Wtf are you talking about?

Glad you like it bro, pulled it from my insta acc. Finished sixth form for the summer so I proper started to bulk up for uni.
Now ik they say you get bitter with age, but idk you developed the ability to see into my shorts, lucky for you you developed both! ;)
Lol. I thought you meant cut as in shredded or lean. I'm an idiot

D

deleted875903

So guys I've thought this for a long time and I'm really jealous of guys who got cut and now I'm 18 I'm thinking of getting it done. Thoughts?
If your not experiencing any problems with your foreskin, such as it being too tight when your erect etc... Then my opinion is to not cut. I think uncut cocks are extremely sexy and i wish mine was never cut.