Getting cut

I’m cut and jealous of you.... so as they say, ( The Grass is always greener on the other side ).

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't. With any surgical procedure there is risk. Even low risk is still risk. Last thing you want is nerve damage or deformation or infection where it turns black and falls off...
Aren't you being rather melodramatic? Really now "falls off?"

Reactions: japetty

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So guys I've thought this for a long time and I'm really jealous of guys who got cut and now I'm 18 I'm thinking of getting it done. Thoughts?
BritishBig Dick98
Don't you think you're over thinking this? Either s - - t or get off the pot. You submitted your post back in July. What's there to think about? You know you want to do it, so go for it. Talk about it with your mates. Ask them for a show and tell. Then make the appointment.

Uncle Albert

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BritishBig Dick98
Don't you think you're over thinking this? Either s - - t or get off the pot. You submitted your post back in July. What's there to think about? You know you want to do it, so go for it. Talk about it with your mates. Ask them for a show and tell. Then make the appointment.
I don’t understand why you’re pressurising him to make a decision.
If he decides to keep his foreskin or get it cut off it makes no difference to your life whatsoever.
They came here for advice and experiences. If you don’t like it don’t post.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t understand why you’re pressurising him to make a decision.
If he decides to keep his foreskin or get it cut off it makes no difference to your life whatsoever.
They came here for advice and experiences. If you don’t like it don’t post.
If you can read, he's ASKING for thoughts. I'm giving him what he's asking for, my thoughts. Have someone read his post to you.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

marlins

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's U R choice which too many have not had...BUT... why change part of God's masterpiece - God doesn't make any junk!
Think through this carefully. As someone mentioned above - WE who R hooded, have the best of BOTH worlds.
Peace, bro.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's U R choice which too many have not had...BUT... why change part of God's masterpiece - God doesn't make any junk!
Think through this carefully. As someone mentioned above - WE who R hooded, have the best of BOTH worlds.
Peace, bro.
God made it a permanent Covenant between Him and the Children of Isreal to be circumcised to all generations.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Why do you want to be circumcised? I'm biased, but I think we are entering a golden age of foreskin (that's a joke, but kind of serious). Circumcision among newborns has been decreasing significantly since the mid 90's. There really isn't any medical necessity for circumcision as long as we have soap and running water.

I know that in my age range, having a foreskin is a bit of a novelty. Maybe the women I am with are just being nice, but I've only received compliments are the "extra skin." Lubricant for sex and masturbation is not necessary with a foreskin. And the membranes that are partly responsible for the sensitivity of the penis are protected.

Circumcision only exists for two reasons, to decrease the pleasure you receive from sex and masturbation, and for cleanliness in a world where running water and soap are not always available. If you have computer to post this question, then you have soap and water, so cleanliness isn't an issue.

ar49out

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was cut as a baby, was VERY envious of my wank buddy who was uncut and could slide his skin over his head. Have been restoring for the past 2 years, now 70% covered. Glans was not as sensitive as it is now, due to rubbing against clothing over the years, now it's an awesome feeling sliding over my head. None of my sons were cut, their wives have never complained.... With skin, added benefit, more bulk when balls deep, ha ha.
But that's me, you need to do your research before you get cut. It will always be your decision, so be sure its what you really want, best of luck.

Reactions: 88restored