getting deepthroated?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by psidom, Aug 9, 2010.

1. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i dont like it most of the time because it hurts after they pass a certain point... there was one guy who was amazing at it though, wouldnt mind him doing it again

2. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

/me steps forward

I consider myself an accomplished deepthroater, but the gag reflex is alive and kicking. Guys really seem to really like it and it never gets in the way.

Too many folks think that deepthroating is just about getting it all in, but that's just the beginning. Once she/he's mastered that part, it's time to start working it like you're giving a that cock a warm, wet handjob with your throat.

#42 D_GlennFeckless, Aug 11, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  3. TheEqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd happily snap some pics of me bing DT for the site... if I could find a girl willing to give it a go!

4. B_infid3l

B_infid3l New Member

Just tried this position for the first time last night. AWESOME! :biggrin1: Most heartily second that reccomendation!!!

Usually when I've deepthroat Infid3l, we have to be in 69 so the curve goes down my tongue rather than the back of my throat. I can just barely do it right, all the way down, when taking him from the side, but have to really push and it's kinda rough not gagging that way.

Draft saved Draft deleted