getting erection during stretches

D_Will_Barrow

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so im doing the basic stretches and i continue to get an erection or atleast a semi erection during reps that are like 10 seconds long. how do u keep from this happening? it will take forever to do a whole routine if this keeps happening

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
read another post where big al recommended ejaculating before your exerczes to decrease sensitivity but im not sure

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhhh I might be wrong here. But I'm doing my stretches erect. Thought it was ok.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stretches should be done erect unless otherwise indicated. You can mitigate erections by ejaculating before your PE session.

BanShen

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never found any sexual pleasure from stretching, so I've never had the problem.

As someone else suggested, maybe ejaculating before exercising will help.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Second Snakebyte. It's difficult to stretch a fully erect penis.

Hemi09: This should improve with experience. Over time, you will get a better degree of control over your erection. Do what you're doing; let the erection subside, then continue.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought you had to do it erect. Also, the guy in one of the example video's is erect.

edit *videos.

Stupid Dutch grammar, screwing with the Kings English

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's nothing wrong with stretching an erect penis. I've been doing it several times a day. The last thing you might want to do is ejaculating before the exercise, which drains your energy and stamina.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's nothing wrong with stretching an erect penis. I've been doing it several times a day. The last thing you might want to do is ejaculating before the exercise, which drains your energy and stamina.

The potential for injury increases when you stretch an erect penis, unless you're doing it light.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought you had to do it erect. Also, the guy in one of the example video's is erect.

edit *videos.

Stupid Dutch grammar, screwing with the Kings English

It's difficult for a penis to be totally flaccid when you're grabbing it but you should do the best that you can. A slight degree of erection while stretching is typically ok.