Getting filled outdoors

barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay went out again to cruise for some sex, arrived after 22h it as already dark outside, i went directly in the bushes, there was shadows walking around, some short fit guy in sports shorts was standing against the fence cruising me, he clearly had a bulge in his shorts, i went over to him & felt him up, i felt his bulge too, it was a nice size, i fished it out & starting to give him a blowjob on my knees, he was moaning & enjoying it.

Some sad little fucker came to disrupt our play & when i stopped sucking i noticed this other sad loser had dropped his pants exposing his ass, I pushed the asshole away & resumed sucking the guy, the other sad cunt walked off, not too soon either, i continued sucking the guy & when he was hard, i dropped my jeans & let him finger my hole in my open ass briefs, he must have felt my clean pre-lubed hole. He motioned me to turn around, which i did & he was soon pushing inside me raw, Felt good the 1st fuck of the night, after 10 mins & pumping he was ready, he held me closer & started squirting his cum deep inside my ass. After we were done, i thanked him & we parted ways.

Just as a was leaving the bush, i walked past a guy who just entered, he grabbed my ass as a walked past him, i turned around & felt his bulge in his pants, he was already hard, i pulled him over by a tree & fished his cock out, i fist sucked him harder then i turned around leaning against the tree with my jeans half way down, he was soon pushing inside raw, he must have felt the cum in there too, he was holding on to my shoulder & feeling me up my body while he was pumping me.

After 5 mins he held me really close, holding on to my shoulders while he fucked his loads deep inside my guts, damn did that feel, being used as a cumdump in the dark in the park, Whne we were done, he thanked me & i did the same & we parted ways out of the bush.

I decided to take a break on the bench, some Arab guy walked past me in a tracksuit, think he was a Moroccan, he asked me if i wanted sex, i said sure, so i took him to where the fallen logs are, when we got there, he asked me for some small money, like 5euro's i said to him okay if he fucks me, i never normally pay but he said to me he was hungry for food & i felt a bit sorry for him, so i agreed to pay him 5 euro which is piss nothing, he agreed & fished out his cock, his cock was cut flaccid but was already an impressive 8-9inches & thick too, i got face down ass up on the logs, he came behind me & between my legs & started to push his bare cock inside me, it felt good i could feel his bog cock & his girth, he was now fucking me roughly & after 10mins he was blowing his loads in me.

When he was done, he said to me, i can cum again, so i said ok, he asked me can he cum inside again & i said sure, i stayed in position, he was getting his cock ready for my cummy hole, he was soon pushing deep inside me & within 5mins he was blowing load number 2 in there, now my hole was well wet form all the cum i just had, when he was done, he thanked me & pulled out, i gave him some tissues as he asked me to wipe his cock dry & then i paid him the 5 euro agree, it was a cheap fuck.

He asked me now because he fucked me 2 times he wanted 10euro, so i honestly said to him, he was lucky to get 5, as i normally never take money with me outdoors, he did not agree & was a little pissed, honestly this behaviour puts me off paying for these little fuckers. SO i just bluntly said to him, you should have agreed better at the start.

After all that i decided to call it a night, i had enough sex & it was gone 02am in the morning.