Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I also lost a decent amount of weight. Im pretty tall so maybe not a lot off my waist compared to some guys on here, but lost about 50 pounds, only about 4 inches.

I will say to anyone who wants to lose weight. Obviously Cardio is important, but squats and dead lifts are great for cutting fat and strengthening your whole body. They are not vanity exercises, you might be able to "fill out" more if you focus on other things, but if you want to be truly strong, I would recommend them.

Laughwithme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, it's pretty off-topic, but is penis size actually related to fatness? Have any of you gained size after losing a considerable amount of weight? I have a really small one and I'm 222lbs currently. I'm 5 ft 11" tall. Any suggestions on how to lose weight? I barely have time to work out because of school..

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jog. There is always time to jog.
Also, make sure you are honest with yourself. Too busy or too unmotivated?

And I have read elsewhere that the "fatpad" takes off some length, though that is hearsay, I do not personally know about this

greekperv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great Post!!! Congrats on everyones hard work and determination!

I'm battling the bulge too! I went from 130lbs ripped body to 185lbs. Fourtanetly the weight was some what evenly distributed across my body. mostly in thighs,abs and butt. I'm down to 160lbs now =) my abs are beging to pop and I feel great!

I consulted a plastic surgen before dieting and excersize. He said "Work Out! I'm not touching you"

He did however give me great advice.

1. Gradual weight lose is best Becuase it gives time for your skin to bounce back

2. Fully body work outs and cardio.

3. Excessive sagging skin can only be taken care of with surgery, nothing else.

4. He recommended an incredible diet pill to help target my problem areas. This stuff actually works. PM me for the name of it.

Reactions: NiceDude